Ticci Toby X Male Reader pt2

Announcement: Sorry for not updating. A bunch of stuff has been going on, and i lost motivation
_____________________________________________________

As he took off the restraints, he looked at you for a split second, and realized how close he was to you.

Toby quickly backed up with what you could only assume to be a red face. His mask was still on but you could tell he was flustered.

" S-sorry about th-that " Toby stuttered

You quickly tried to reassure the man, as you saw him panicking
" Oh, no your fine, I didn't really mind it"

Toby's eyes widened, and you could tell he smirked from your comment

" So, you don't mind i-if i do th-this?"

Toby brought his hands to your waist, and begun to slowly rub the sides.
It wasn't much contact, But You could tell his intent, and it made you flustered, and honestly a little nervous.

You looked away from toby's hard and confident stare, as you silently wondered where his confidence came from. Literally just a few seconds ago, he was scared he made you uncomfortable from his face being near yours. Now he's rubbing the sides of your waist.

Toby took your silence as the okay to continue going, as he could tell you enjoyed his touch. He brought his hands slowly down and all of a sudden he picked you up, and carried you to his room.

When he got to his room, he threw you onto his bed, and took off his mask, along with his shirt. That alone made you red as you looked him up and down.

His soft brown locks complimented his clear pale skin. The scar on his face making even more attractive and interesting. You cant forget his amazingly prominent abs with his V-line slightly showing. You could tell he worked out often.

Toby's chuckle brought you back to earth, as you became embarrassed and looked away, as you were caught looking at toby as if he was a chocolate bar, and you were a little kid.

" Like what you see baby " Toby boldly said

That line alone made you weak in the knees

Toby then walked up to you and grabbed your jaw, as he moved you to face him.
" be a good boy and take off those clothes for me "

You quickly and obediently took off your shirt and pants. Leaving you in your boxers.

Toby didn't seem to like that, and he leaned down, griped your boxers and took them off looking you in the eyes.
" I said to take off your clothes. that means everything baby. If you continue to not listen, your gonna be in big trouble "

The way he was looking at you, was like a predator looking at their prey. You knew that you were the bottom In this situation.  (sorry if your a top)

Toby then took off his pants and boxers, leaving you to look at his. um. ya know.. The size alone was terrifying. It was definitely at least 8 inches.

He then walked to his dresser, and brought out some lube. " im not going to lie, Ive been wanting to do this for a while. Your just too cute to only look at from a window"

Now, your were concerned about that sentence, but you decided to think about that after you get dicked down from a hot serial killer with a huge dick. Its always the weird ones i swear.

Toby walked to the bed, and flipped you onto your stomach with your ass in the air. He then opened the lube and poured some onto your hole.

when you jumped from it being cold, toby quietly laughed, and continued to prep you.

At first it was uncomfortable, as he inserted a finger, but by the time he added the third one, you were moaning, and squirming with pleasure.

Toby then took out his fingers ( much to your dismay ) and lined himself up, He looked at you for a nod, and when you did, he quickly and impatiently thrusted into you, causing you to let out a very loud moan as the pain and pleasure wasn't like anything you've ever felt.

Toby began thrusting hard, and quick, slapping your ass, and playing with your nipples as you moaned and screamed from the stimulation.

Toby then gripped a handful of your hair, and pulled, causing a bunch of stimulation and pleasure, causing you to cum.

Toby looked down at you " now, who said you could cum baby?" He then stopped thrusting and flipped you onto your back.

after about 30 seconds you began to get impatient, and started to move your ass, hoping to get some pleasure. Toby quickly stoped you though, causing you to get upset.

"This is what happens when you cum without permission. If you want me to continue, your going to have to beg for it baby."

You glared at toby, but it didn't seem to effect him. You sighed and began to beg.
" please"

"please what" Toby grinned

" Please, i really want it "

"What do you want" toby said as he moved closer to you

" God dammit toby, i want you to fuck me so hard i wont be able to walk for a week!"

That seemed to be the right answer, because as soon as you finished, Toby began to thrust into you with crazy speed and power.

The room was filled with sweat, and moans of pleasure from the both of you, as he continued to Destroy your body with bite marks, and hickeys as he abused your ass with his dick.

After a few more thrusts, you noticed he was about to cum and begged him to cum with you ( lowkey, cringe )

Toby did one last hard and deep thrust, and came into you as you reached your limit and came hard onto your chest.

After that, toby slowly pulled out and cleaned both of you up, and passed out next to you as both of you cuddled, wrapped in his blanket.

I hope yall liked that

words : 1012