ACHIEVING HAPPINESS

ACHIEVING HAPPINESS

"in a galaxy far, far away

"in a galaxy far, far away..."

Emily Carey as AMILYN FONTANA

"Everyone knows their rights and wrongs but you Han Solo, you know nothing."

Milly Alcock as AVARA HILLIARD

"Have you ever been the queen of Naboo? I think not. So sit down and keep quiet."

Young Mark Hamill as LUKE SKYWALKER

"I don't think I've ever seen a girl as beautiful as her."

Carrie fisher as LEIA ORGANA

"She has a point, you're always wrong."

Harrison Ford as HAN SOLO

"Tell me why I'm always being bullied by two boorish girls from Naboo?!"

And...

the rest of the Star Wars cast portraying their own roles

AMILYN FONTANA. A young senator who was born and raised by two very gifted politicians from the old republic. They survived the attack of darth vader and emperor palpatine, and endured through hell and back just to give their little girl anything she wanted. This was just for her to be safe. Amilyn has studied politics since she was young and even studied at school for it. That's where she met her best friend, Avara Hilliard. Both Amilyn and Avara were top students at school. Amilyn was determined to continue the legacy of her parents by taking up politics and making a difference in the galaxy. She dedicated her life to politics, and with the support of her best friend, Avara, she was able to reach the level of senator. Her parents' legacy and her ambition to make a difference in the galaxy have made her a powerful figure in the political world. When older Avara became Naboo's queen and Amilyn became senator for Naboo.

Fourteen year old Amilyn was hanging out with thirteen year old Avara in the meadows of Naboo. They were running around and lying down talking about boys from their class. There was a boy named Jacen. Amilyn couldn't keep her eyes off him. He was a brunette with dazzling hazel eyes and when they talked it was like his eyes were glistening in the light. Jacen had always been a bit of an enigma to Amilyn. She couldn't quite figure him out and it made her feel a little bit uneasy. She found herself drawn to him, despite her better judgement.

"So Jacen huh?" Avara teased her friend about it all the time.

Amilyn sighed, "I like him but who knows, what if he's not the one? He seems like a good guy but how could I trust anyone after last time?"

Avara grabbed her Amilyn's hand. "Trust me Ami, Jace is a good guy. He's kind and sweet and he'll treat you better than you know who." Avara has seen first-hand how Jace treats Amilyn, and she can tell that he is genuinely invested in her. She has seen how he is patient and understanding, and how he makes an effort to make her feel secure. Avara is confident that Jacen will never hurt Amilyn like her previous partner did.

"Oh no! I have to get home. My parents are going to kill me." Amilyn cried out.

"Relax Ami, you worry about the tiniest things. It's not even that late." Avara reassured her friend.

"Try having two parents who overreact over every small thing." Amilyn rolled her eyes at the thought of her parents yelling at her for being home later than told then smothering her with hugs and kisses in relief. She sighed heavily, knowing that her parents meant well, but their excessive worry could be overwhelming. The situation is like a rollercoaster, where one moment the parents are screaming for their child to take responsibility and the next, they are rushing to make sure their child is okay. She understood that her parents loved her and wanted to protect her, but their constant over-protection had begun to take an emotional toll on her.

Amilyn stood up to help her friend up. "I'll talk to you tonight Av."

"Okay! Bye Ami." Avara smiled sweetly at her friend.

Avara gave Amilyn a warm hug before turning to walk away, reassuring her that everything was going to be alright.

AUTHORS NOTE, hi everyone!! If you don't know yet I've decided to restart the book because I really hated how it was before. I have new characters and different face claims and even new names for my characters! I hope you all enjoy the book :) -bri

DISCLAIMER!! I don't own anything the characters amilyn and avara and their storyline. All rights of other own characters go to Star Wars. Please let me know if there are any mistakes as it will help me improve my story as a writer!