⭐️✨ || W2;P4 || Docile State. ✨⭐️

You sat down at the place where four took you that one time, you know?

Everything looked altered, a bunch of your favorite flowers had blossomed near it, you wondered why as you had never seen them here before, you knew who could have done this, you had also took notice on the dome above your head. A shiny crème color that lit up in the sunlight.

Again, everything seemed normal, the contestants seemed to be distracted with some kind of challenge, all the contestants seemed to be picking gifts from a shop four created to return to him.

You watch in awe to just see what he's going to do next.

Since he caught your attention, you caught his, as he looked at you, a bit embarrassed to say the least.
He disappears, but then, in a shock of a second, he appears right behind you.

" O/N! You surprised me my.. I'm not sure what to call you.. so why not just call you your favorite flower!"

"I just want to know four, what are you up to right now? Is it something special or?"

Four was in shock, he didn't want you to know his plans ; he wanted to surprise you with something big, his plans are only between him and x right now.

He looked at you with suspicion, he thought the cat was out of the bag, but you looked at him confusedly.

"Four..! you're so silly when you do that!"

Yet you had four flustered, yeah; some things really got to him.

"Well, thanks my favorite little F/F (favorite flower) ; you.. are also silly! Haha! Yeah! Silly!"

Four talked nervously trying not to blurt out a word about the plan.

"Listen O/N, I do need to run my show really quick! I promise I'll come back!"

"Okay!"

You sat around waiting for four, watching him still as the day faded into obscurity.

Maybe you'll find what he's up to?

W2;P4 ; 2

💙 four's pov 💙

My plans for O/N will hopefully not be destroyed by someone telling them, x has really helped me make these, oh goodness! Im only piecing puzzles to my equations!

I know! I'll just have to distract them until the big day! I spawn in a red book that had on the cover 'Plans' the whole thing was blank, so I begun writing about all the things I had in mind for that special day!

I'm so excited for this! This will be even better than the bfdi! I know so!

"MUAHAHAHAHA!"

~ end of W2;P4 ~

[ A/N thank you all so much for the patience you guys have given me, the story is now turning towards a fluff route and going as planned! Once again, thank you all for your support! ] 💖