Chapter 5

"(Y/N)?" He asked confused.

   "Hey Ran, sorry if I worried you." You said.

   "Its no problem, when did you wake up?"

   "Probably about twenty minutes ago. I was having a funny 'fancy' conversation with Haruka while drinking erbal tea."

   "Does anybody else know your awake? Other than Haruka?"

   "Only Ittoki."

   "Why did you come to me first?"

   "I...I-i cant explain it in words." You stuttered. You then did something neither of you expected you to do.

   You got on your toes, closed your eyes, and kissed him on the lips. You broke it before he could get over his shock and kiss you back. You waited for a few seconds then took off down the hall.

   He got over the shock of you kissing him and was about to run after you when your sister Lisa appeared in front of him.

   Lisa was the strongest of the three, the smartest and probably the most talented.

   "Lisa? What are you doing here?" Ranmaru asked surprised.

   "I heard my sister fell off a tree and passed out. I wanted to make sure she was ok." She replied stoically.

   "Why did you come to me then?"

   "You tend to know where she is."

   "Right, well she ran off that way." He pointed down the hall. "That is the extent of my knowledge."

   Lisa looked the way he pointed, sighed and took off after her triplet.

   Man she's scary. I've  heard rumors of what she is capable of  and sometimes does to her enemies. I don't want to get on her bad side. He thought to himself.

   He turned to walk back into his room when he came face to face with a boy. He had the same dragon tatto in the same spot that Lisa did.

   He's probably one of her men. Ran thought to himself.

   "Where is she?" The boy asked.

   "She took off after her sister that way." He replied.

   "Thanks." The boy ran off after Lisa and (y/n).

   Who are these people? And why do they just keep appearing. He thought to himself as he saw the boy get stopped by another boy. They talked for a bit then ran off in the direction the two girls had gone.

Lisa P.O.V

   Where did she go? She's stupid for  running after she just woke up! Lisa thought as she ran after her triplet.

Garrett P.O.V

  That guy was really cool! When I find Lisa I neex to one scold her for running away in the middle of a mission and two get that guys name!  Garrett thought as he ran after his boss and her sister.

------------------------------------------------

sorry for just introducing like three new characters. I thought it would be cool to intertwine my two stories. If you are confused, or not, I highly recomend you read my other story, A Highschool Secret. Its not finished but I will try to update it as I update this one. Thanks.