i love the police

Kevin's POV

I'm in shock. I can't get up, I can't move, I can hardly breathe. I look around and see blood splattered everywhere. I gasp when I see someone in blue run up to me. "LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!" the voice screams. I read the golden tag on its faded shirt. det. austin. oh. he must be a detective how cool. my vision blurs and I get picked up and placed into a gurney. I look over and see emily with tubes covering her. people are yelling but their yells are muffled. my ears are filling with blood and my nose is clogged with it to. my eyes are struggling to stay open and my vision is blurring into a red mud. "WE'RE LOSING HIM." I hear a woman yell. I wonder who they are talking about. I hope he's okay. I start to tremble and cannot seem to control myself. my eyes roll back and I lose what little control I had of my body. I hear people yelling and screaming and I feel something poke into my arm and slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

AUSTINS POV

"bombs on route 110." the voice in the radio yells. "it's a mess. take the freeway and then make a left on to Pennsylvania street." it says. it sounds like a woman. "bring help." she says finally and the the ca cuts out. I flick my sirens on and say over the public radio "explosions on route 110. roads are a mess take the freeway and bring as much medical assistance as you can." at least 10 voices all immediately respond. "okay right on it detective." and with that, I'm on my way to a scene that looks straight out of a movie. I've never seen anything like it.

AUTHORS NOTES
what do you guys think about Austin? I thought it would be a good idea. idk. well please vote and share for Kevin's health. and btw if you ever see "Kieran" it's because every time I type Kevin it takes me 60 million times to re type because it autocorrects to Kieran. well please please pleas vote and comment! it takes me a long time to write and you not even a second to vote! love yaaaaa😽