#1

13+ WARNING: There is bad language in this book!

Sierra POV:

Hey, my name is Sierra, Cameron Dallas' sister. Here's a little bit about me.

- Brunette hair
- Loves to sing
- Hazel eyes
- Lives in California
- 17 years old
- Does not live with parents

And this is how my life started..

*
"Hey Sierra, my friends are coming over to stay for the summer which is in one month," Cameron says when I get home from school.

"Cool, I haven't met any of them so I guess this is my chance," I say as I lay my bag down on the couch. I sit down as Cameron comes and sits next to me.

"Well, I thought you could meet one of them and get to know eachother just so you won't feel, you know, left out or something," Cameron says.

"Um, when?" I ask.

"Today, we'll meet at the park and we can talk," Cameron says.

"..okay, just don't embarrass me like you always do," I say and laugh. He nods and laughs. I go upstairs and scroll through Twitter. I see a lot of pictures of Cameron and lots of guys and..one girl. I know he's in Magcon so I guess that's them. I wonder which one I'm going to meet. Their..cute. I giggle to myself. Even the girl, she is very pretty.

"Sierra! Let's go!" I hear Cameron yell. I walk downstairs and meet him in the car.

Park:

We park the car. As we walk closer to the park I see this guy sitting on the table on his phone. He was wearing a gray shirt with jeans and vans, he had brown hair and a blonde streak. (A/N: I know he doesn't have the blonde highlight anymore but who cares lol).

We walk up to him. "What's up bro!" Cameron says and gives him a bro hug. I shake his hand. He shook it roughly. He's strong. "This is my sister, Sierra."

"Sup," he says. "I'm Nash Grier."

"Hey."

"Hold on, I forgot something in the car," Cameron says.

Are you kidding me.

It was an awkward silence. Just to make it less awkward I got on my phone.

Cameron finally came back. We all started talking but I felt a little weird.

Home:

"So what'd you think of him?" Cameron asks when we get home.

"He's okay," I say.

"Okay?" He says. I nod. I go upstairs and take a shower. Then, I go to sleep for school tomorrow.

*
I get up and get ready for school. I put on blue skinny jeans, a gray sleeveless shirt with a cross on it, black vans, and I put my hair down (wavy). I put on my everyday makeup which was foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

School:

When I got to school everyone was staring at me. I was curious. Just then my friends come up to me. Their names were Julie and Sabrina.

"Have you heard what people are saying?" Sabrina asks. I shake my head no. "Their saying that you hung out with Nash Grier yesterday and Avery is angry!"

"First of all, I did hang out with Nash yesterday but I was with my brother, and second, who's Avery?" I say.

"Avery is Nash's clingy, annoying, ratchet girlfriend," Julie says.

"Oh, that makes sense," I say. Just then some girl walks up to me.

"Beat it girls!" She says to Julie and Sabrina. They quickly walk away.

"What the fuck. I don't know who you are but you can't go around the school and tell my friends to go away!" I say. She crosses her arms.

"What were you doing with my boyfriend?!" She says angry. So this is Avery.

"Nothing! I was with my brother and him, I barley even know him," I say.

"Stay away from him!" She says.

"Too bad sweetie, he's staying over at my house over the summer," I say and smile.

"Did you just talk to me like that? You do NOT talk to ME like THAT! Do you even know who I am!?" She says. I roll my eyes.

"Some bitch that won't leave me alone?" I say and cross my arms.

"Don't talk to her like that," someone says. It was Nash.

"Oh! I'm so scared! (Note the sarcasm) Nash to the rescue!" I say. "I have bigger things to do than cling on him all day."

Nash and Avery walk away. Nash turns around and walks up to me. "Bitch," he whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes and ignore it.

Well this is just great.

________________