Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

The boy hesitated to bring the book with him. But he didn't have any chance, maybe it had informations or something that'll keep him company. The frustrated teen just grunts and packed the book with him after hours of thinking and walking around back and forth.

The boy locked the house of his and wandered off the woods, after days and nights of searching the perfect location to sleep and build his house, he was finally able to rest. After days of boating and killing mobs, and the days of hunger.

Though, he still was nervous leaving his friend's grave behind. He had three choices.

Lists on his thoughts:

1. Go back and stay at L'manburg and with tommy's grave.

2. Stay on the new house and location without any drama or traumatizing events.

3. Sleep it all off or cry it off.

~~~~~~

The pig runs in a panic frenzy as a shadow chases after it, making the pig trip and get stuck on vines that were surrounding an old tree.

"Fuck, making me worked up for over nothing you pig." The man with a tall lanky figure says as he cuts the pig's throat open, blood squirting all over the place, Hearing the Pig's manic screams after it dies.

The man wipes off his sweat and the blood that squirted on his face with his shirt. He carries the pig with one hand and puts it on his shoulder as he goes back to his house. He enters and places his stuff down on the table also his food.

He grabs matches and lights the candles on his... 'shrine'? 

He kneels before it as he looks at the photograph of a boy, How have you been my love.. It's been 7 years. I've been missing you.. you and your touch. I'm turning 28 years old now my love, and you're turning 26 years old.. it's almost gonna be your 8th year being...."

He says as he hears a knock on his door, He gets up and walks over to open it and invite them in.

"Tomathy? what're you doing here." Says the man, "Deo! Mommy said that she likes you!" says the kid as deo chuckles. He pats his head and shuffles his hair, "What're you even talking about toms?" He asks, confused.

"Nothing, when are you gonna like momma back uncle deo?" the kids say as he looks at deo. "Well... that's for me to know and for you to find out." The kid cringes at what his uncle says and gives him the side eye. He waves bye and walks out of the house.

Deo laughs and smiles.

~~~~~

He turns his head back to the shrine, his look softens.. he took a deep breath and grabs his stuff and walked out of the door.

He was glad that he found a village after staying in the woods for 3 months, he found it when merchants from the village passed by and saw him injured.

He was trying to find more food since he was really struggling to keep everything all organized.. but he couldn't. He felt very, alone. He couldn't handle it all, he was struggling badly. He was basically suffering.

When he tried to run after some chickens, it ran on a direction where mostly wolves hang out. When they saw the chicken they became feral and also attacked Deo, they bit him on the leg. That's how everything basically happened, and why he's basically here.. at the Village.

It was a funny and interesting accident for him.. which was odd since for some, that'd be traumatizing.

Well... He does hate chickens now.

Hello it's me the author! Please call me XY.

(The pronunciation is; Say or Sai)

It's been a while i know, how have you guys been? Especially for those who have read Book 1 first. I've missed you my love :(

I'll publish chapter 2 soon <33