Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, bussiness, places, and events mentioned are only used in fictious manner. Any similarity to actual person, whether living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental. The views and opinions of the characters do not directly reflect the writer.

These are all a product of the author's imagination any story similar to hers is purely coincidental.
~~~

Trigger warnings:
Story will contain strong language, mature scenes, and sensitive topics. Please be aware.

profanities, violence, emotional and physical abuse, abandonment issues, harassment, thoughts of self-harm, signs of eating disorder, anxiety, political viewpoints, explicit sexual scenes, and other disturbing concepts.

Please be aware that the characters are flawed. The author aims to write stories that will create an impact, and inspire the audience using the life of each characters. If you're looking for perfect and idealistic characters, this is not the place and story for you.

Readers discretion is advised.

Author's note:
May this story create an impact to your life. May the life of the characters help you reflect, inspire, and conquer life despite it all.

Reminder: Stay gentle everyone is at war.

~~~~

Copyright © 2023

All rights reserved.

By: Valentyn