three

This man. Hay parang di tumatanda. Now that he's out of the closet, he literally has gone all out!

The moment I entered the condo, blasting music welcomed me and a man strutting his way to grab my hand, spinned me around inviting me to dance along with him. He's wearing this black sheer long sleeves top, showing off his sculpted body, and a black leather pants that define his long well-shaped legs. Ang gwapo niya, sigurado may ma bibingwit na naman to. Basta lang wag ko siya mahuhuli...ulit. Please, I don't want images of those anymore. Ilang araw ako di maka tulog!

He looks like he's going for a night out, on a Thursday evening! Something great must've happened, something to celebrate his life a bit earlier this week. I dont blame him though, getting out of the closet isn't the easiest thing to do. That was my proudest moment.

We weren't really close growing up, he was so distant and too stern. He is very unlike the person he is now! It's hard to imagine him being so behave. Nagulat nalang ako nung sinabi ni Señora na dito siya titira sakin. That's when I realized he's only a butterfly,  scared to get out of his cocoon. Now, he learned to fly.

Yes, he annoys me sometimes, but he didn't had the freedom to express himself this way growing up, must've been why he's so reserved.

"Julio, I'm tired," laughing and swaying along with him. He's singing along to a Dua Lipa song habang sinasayaw niya ako.

Trying to get out of his hold, "Julio, please may pasok pa ko bukas," begging him to let me go. "Aren't you tired from your meetings?" He let go of me. Julio Alistair Pascual, is a freelance interior designer, and also a freelance project designer. However, he's starting to build a clothing brand of his own, Hiraya. Lately, he busied himself attending workshops and meetings, looking for suppliers and resources.

"C'mon, Noya! Let's celebrate!" Julio, exclaimed.

"I'm exhausted," pahayag ko. I went straight to my room, and placed my things on my desk. The music stopped, finally. Julio followed me into my room.

"Noya, i need your opinion," leaning into my doorway. "Do I look fashooown?" tanong niya. If only he knew. Kung hindi ko to kadugo at kung hindi ko alam na bading siya papatulan ko to sa itsura, pero sa ugali wag nalang. Baka mamamatay ako ng maaga.

"You always do!," hyping him. "Ano ba nangyare? Why are you celebrating?"

"I had a brand deal! Kinuha nila ako as a project manager for their next shoot. And guess who I'll be working with?," he did that eyebrow thing daring me to guess.

I rolled my eyes.

"Christian Grey?" nakisali nalang ako sa trip niya. As if I have a choice.

"No. Omg gusto ko yan. Pero hindi. Babae to! Local!" he held both my hands as he gives me that face of encouragement, he moved my hands gesturing me to guess more.

"Kelsey Merritt?" still doubtful. And he screamed. I covered my ears as I expressed my congratulations.

"I can't believe it! I'll be working with her!" grinning excitedly. Kelsey Merritt's probably the only woman, at least local, who can send him on his knees. He loved her as a muse! He dreamt of having her as his model soon when he finally established his brand.

"So when and where will this take place?"

"Next week, in the island of..Palawan!" he said in a way a beauty queen would introduce their self in pageants.
"Noya, I'm levitating!, "

"That's great! Im happy for you Julio!" I expressed my excitement faintly. I am proud but I'm too exhausted to celebrate with him.
"Now, let me rest, while you go out and enjoy your celebration, okay?" trying to get him out of my room.