Chapter 1: Highschool

3rd Person POV:

______________________________________________________________________________

'Alam starts ringing'

Minji woke up at 6am, Minji gotten up. Since it's the first day of school she wants to be early. She went to the bathroom so she can take a bath. She locked the bathroom door so no-one will come in.

'Minji enters the bathroom....She starts taking a bath'

While Minji is still at the bathroom...
Hyein was still sleeping unbothered.. Hyein doesn't care if its the first day of school, she wants to sleep more but Minji will probably spank her, so she woke up, she fixes her bed before she go to the Couch, watching K-drama while Minji is at the bathroom.

|10 minutes later|

Minji got out of the bathroom, she went to her closet to get her uniform *Minji changes her clothes*
Minji went out of the bathroom, and walks to the kitchen so she will prepare their breakfast. Minji saw Hyerin at the couch watching K-drama.

"Good Morning Hyein" she said and put a smile'

"Good Morning Minji-unnie" she responded. "Hyein ah, stop watching K-drama and get ready for school. "Nae~" 'Hyein went to the bathroom, she start taking a bath'

''While Hyein is at the bathroom.. Minji cooks Rice soup because it's Hyein's favorite food.

'Minji prepares the ingredients.. 'she started cooking'

'10 minutes later Hyein went out of the bathroom and went to her closet to change, but she cant find her uniform, she puts some clothes and called Minji.

" Minji-unnie!!! " 'Minji was still cooking, but when Hyein called her, she put the stove in low heat. And went to Hyein
"What happend? why'd you call me?" Minji said "Unnie.... I can't find my uniform" she said with a sad face. "I'll look for your uniform and can you watch the stove, Thank you. "Minji said 'Hyein went to the kitchen to watch the stove'

'Minji couldn't find her uniform, so she told Hyein to wear other clothes, and Hyein went to her closet to wear something comfortable'

|20 minutes later|

'They were done eating.. and Minji washes the dishes'

'Hyein was ready for school but then they realised that they were late'
"Minji Unnie!! WE'RE LATE!. '

Minji looks at her' "Don't shout at me!, and we are NOT late! "Minji said "What do you mean Unnie! it's 8:40!" Hyein shoutingly said " Your watch is advance.. It's 6:40 pabo, and Sunghoon oopa will probably pick us up.."

'They heard a Car's horn and they went outside and saw Sunghoon and.. Wonyoung..'

they went inside the car and said Good Morning to each other, and Sunghoon drove Minji and Hyerin to school'

|At school|

'All students ("HYBE ACADEMY") were standing outside the school, its 7am and the gates opened. Hyerin runs to the gate without Minji. Minji saw Danielle and they run to the gate. While Running fast something suddenly happend..

Minji bumped someone while running... The person fell and groans, Minji went to her and said sorry.. and then when Minji looked at her, Minji was memerized by her beauty...

A girl wearing Black headphones listening to music... Minji stared at her for seconds, and the girl with headphones found it weird. The person was still at the floor looking at her. Minji gaved her a hand to stand up, the girl stood up.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there.." Minji said and bowed
The Person smiled at her and said " It's fine.." Minji wanted to ask her name but she was shy but she had no choice, "May I know your name?" Minji asked the girl and then the girl said

"Ohh, I'm Hanni!" she said with a smile on her face. "I'm Minji by the way, Nice to meet you!" Minji said

"Nice to meet you too! are you new here?" Hanni asked Minji "Yes" Minji said " That's good then I'll probably give you a tour!"

A girl was standing beside Hanni, looking at them awkwardly..."Oh this is Haerin, My Bestfriend." Minji smiled at her and bowed, and Danielle was beside Minji.

' Hanni asked Minji who is the girl beside her.' "Ah right, This is Danielle my bestfriend, we are bestfriends since Nursery. " 'Hanni waves at her and bowed', and Haerin was starring at her the whole time. (Always)

'The bell rang'

'Everybody went to their rooms, and Minji, Hanni, Danielle, and Haerin were walking together. They entered Class A-1 and they saw....

(Sorry for the bad grammar huhuhuhu, Lab yo gaiz!!)