Meeting

Y/n's pov:

Ah a typical Tuesday

boring.

What can I do to spicy it up? Oh the mayor did say yesterday that they added swan food at the pond in the park...I could go feed swans. Ah might as well, I'm off and have absolutely nothing better to do. I can also stop and get a coffee on the way! That sounds nice.

I get up off my sofa and walk to my room to change. I get there open my closet and grab a casual outfit, a warm casual out fit its a little cold outside. Once i have my outfit i walk to the bathroom change and whip down my phone, I haven't been out a lot recently so I had a little dust.

-time skip to your walk bc im not creative-

As I'm walking I look around and notice there's not to much uh trash in the grass. That is a surprise, but a nice one never the less a nice one. Man I could have invited Oliver with me. Next time I will. That makes me remember he just got a boyfriend! I need to meet him, from Oliver's words he sounds gnarly. I don't mind being single I just wi-

My thought was cut off by a what it sounds like a little girl screaming... OH MY PHONE GOD A LITTLE GIRL SCREAMING!

I start running to the sound which was actually coming from the pond so win...win? Once I get to the pond I look around and to my surprise its not a little girl its a guy. Getting attacked by swans- and dang he's pretty cute... Snap out of it Y/n! help him!

I run over and swat the swans away as they run off I help him up, his hands are bloody. "Are you ok?" I asked him "Y-yeah, thank you" he replied. We just sat there-well stood there looking at each other studying the others looks.

He's phone modal is a Nokia 3410, he has a band-aid with sweetheart written on it. His clothes are honestly basic but cute, it was a jean jacket with a plaid button up under it, and plain black jeans. I snap out of it remembering his hands were bleeding.

"Here I have some band-aids in my bag, I can clean up your hands for you." I said breaking the silence. I reach in my bag and pull out the medical rap, I gentle grab his left hand and rap it up then repeated for his right. "T-t-thank you a-again" he said softly. "I'm Y/n Y/l/n by the way. What's your name?" "Oh I-I'm Randy. Randy Jade, i-its nice to meet you Y-Y/n"

"So how'd you get end up getting attacked by swans anyways?" I asked chuckling "I uh well I si-simple walked my them. I hear they sense desperation." he replied "desperation?" I asked. What does he mean 'desperation'? "oh well I'm honestly a pathetic and desperate guy. Y'know like desperate for love, affection, success, and not being a failure." he said. Damn that's sad...how do I reply to that? "Oh I-I'm..sorry?" i said hesitantly "Why say sorry you didn't cause this to be my life.......right?"he said "Gosh no, I wouldn't do that to a sweetheart like you." I giggle "sw-sweetheart?" he said "Yeah your sweet, and I mean I have proof because its right across your phone." I replied "I'm lucky its that. Before it was fuckface." he said "Oh dear may I ask why?" I ask "If you feel awkward you don't have to." I said quickly after "N-no its ok. I'm lucky to have a lovely woman talking to me ,never the less, be nice to me." he said "aw thank you. Your very lovely too" I said "but uh I'll tell you some other time because I don't really wanna do it here. Y'know in the open." he said "Yeah of course! Are you free tomorrow after noon?" I asked "I am" he said "would you want to meet up at the fun fair?" I asked "Sure! I uh actually work there. I get off at 5 if that works for you." he said "Its a date." I said before waving and walking off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

720 words later. I hope you enjoyed, I'm new to writing fanfiction so I'm sorry if its not great but I tried. next part coming soon!:)))

-author Avery