Jr.

Paola's POV

At 12:30 in the afternooon we arrived to Cristiano Ronaldo's mansion. I could tell to you that it was so beautiful even though we are only here outside. I knew that it was Cristiano's mansion because i've seen it in an interview.

He parked his car and open his car's door .

"Hello!" he said as his labrador came to him

"Say hello to this gorgeous lady beside me arhpp arhpp!" i laughed as Cristiano tried to bark.Hahaha and yeah i blushed when he called me gorgeous again. ^ . ^

"Abelhinha!" I yelled as i saw his Yorkshire Terrier coming towards him.

"How do you know??" he ask wondering how i knew his dog's name.

"The labrador one is Marosca and this is abenhilha" I said while scrathing Albelhinha's left ear.

"Wow..." -> Cris

"I knew it because i read books about you."

"Oh.." he muttered

"Admiring me a lot??" he asked, i love it when he's being conceited it just makes me turn on.Well in fact, for all the informations i know about CR7 there's nothing that makes me turn off including his ex-girlfriendSSS and the rumours about one night stands. I dont care, the only thing i know was i love everything about him.

"Yup, im one of your die hard fan " i stated

"Okay, i give you a short quiz" he dares me

"Fine"

"Why did i name my Yorkshire Yerrier Abelhinha?" he ask

"Because you got it from your childhood's nickname , Abelhinha means 'little bee" you're called Abelhinha because your like a little bee zigzaging the pitch"

"Woah.. and how about... my favorite car?? What's my favorite car??" he ask, he's testing me huh im his fan since the day he signed in real madrid which is 6 years ago of course i know too many things about him i keep on searching everyday ,reading books about him just to gather informations.

"Lamborghini Aventador, you like it so much that you cant choose between the color white and black that's why you just buy both." i said and leaves his mouth a little bit hung open.

"Last one, what's my favorite movie?" he ask

"You have two, the sixth sense and the rock" i answered abd smile.

"You just keep turning me on!" i smiled on what he just said. I promise knowing this man's life will motivate and inspire you !

He got out of the car and i didnt wait for him to open the door for me, i also have two hands like he does.
When i got out of his car, his dogs keep smelling me and when i walk they follow me. I sat down and start scratching marosca's ear on my right hand and abelhinha on my left hand, i always scratch dogs ear because it relax them.

"Looks like they like you my dear" Cris muttered

"Com'on let's eat lunch" he added

"Yey! We're hungry" i said then touch my belly

"Really my babe and baby's hungry?? " he said in baby voice then rub his hand onto my tummy.

"Com'on let's go inside" he said and then hold my right hand.

Ahhhh!!! it makes me shiver holding his hand.Holding hands with CR7 while walking. Great. That's the only thing i could say. Great.

Someone open the door with a CR7 written in front of it.