Chapter Six

Hello, I've missed you all very much and I've decided to post a chapter that's been sitting here for quite some time now, I hope you enjoy :)

————————————————————————————

The days dragged and were rather bleak, you had left Severus the morning after your so called "meeting" and hadn't seen him since. The talk around the school died down, though you knew it would only be a matter of time when it came back up again; your interest of marking him has yet to die down. To say you craved him was an understatement. You craved his attention, the way his eyes would meet yours, the subtle lift of his lips that would soon form a smirk, and most of all you craved his touch. The burning, searing touch of your lover's hands.

It's just past sundown and you know even if you were to see him tonight, you'd have to wait until it was later. Much later, to your disapproval. Instead, you stalked off to your dorm, your mind itching to have something between your legs, or someone for that matter. As soon as you got to the door you flung it open before closing it and locking it, quickly stripping yourself out of your shoes and robes before crawling into your bed.

Quickly pushing your skirt off your hand found it's way between your already spread legs, feeling yourself pulse with need. Pushing your panties to the side you got to work, imagining it was his hand instead of your own, tracing small quick circles around your clit, letting out a quiet stifled moan, your heels pressing into the bed beneath you.

Letting your head fall back, your mind begins to replay the scenarios of him between your legs, playing with you, teasing you. Fucking you. Your lips slightly part as the memories flood back, ones of him fucking you, his deep moans filling your head, causing your cunt to pulse.

"Shit.." you whisper, pushing two of your fingers into yourself, though it didn't feel nearly as good as it did when he had done it. You curled your fingers, desperately trying to find the pleasure, though it wasn't coming, and it was only growing increasingly agitating. You needed him.

In a flash your fingers were out of you and you were sat up with a huff, annoyed that you had let him so easily take over your pleasure. You hastily pulled your skirt back on and slipped into your shoes, having one place in mind, and nothing was going to stop you from going.

You left your cloak, and by the time you got down to the dungeons you had regretted it. Quickly walking to his office you pushed the door open before letting it shut, locking it behind you before he even looked up at you.

"I'm so... angry at you right now." Your exasperated tone rang out and his head snapped up, his brows furrowed.

"And pray tell, why?" He muttered, his quill now lying across the parchments he was no doubt grading.

"I can't even get myself off anymore. Do you know how annoying that is? I'm insatiable and I can't do anything about it." Your hands were flying as you spoke before you heard him laugh. He laughed. The bastard actually laughed

"Is this amusing to you? Because it's not for me. Imagine having a hard on all day, and then finally being able to do something yet you can't even get yourself to finish." Your voice was rising, your arms crossed over your chest as you watch him stand.

"Oh well you poor thing. Someone's sexually frustrated hm?" And there it was. That stupid tug of his lips, that stupid smirk.

"Stop smirking at me, you old bat. It isn't funny." In an instant his chest was pressed to yours and his hand was wrapped around your neck, lifting you a bit so the only thing on the floor was the tips of your toes.

"From what it sounds like, the "old bat" is the only one capable of relieving you from sitting in wet knickers all day. Watch your tone when speaking to me. Or you won't like the consequences." Your hand gripped his wrist, glaring at him as he spoke before you felt his fingers press into your skin more, eventually nodding your head as you were unable to speak.