Epilogue

A/N: Bryan and Eli are as fit as Eddie, but you know, kids? Also, they're both 13.

Bryan's POV

Me and Eli were on my bed laugh and talking. There's a knock on the door and one of my dad's Eddie walks in.

"How are you two?" He asked.

I blush from embarrassment. "Dad..." I muttered.

Eli laughs and put his arm around me.

"We're fine." Eli says.

"Ok. I give you your privacy!" Eddie said.

I look up and Eddie winks at me then leaves the room. I blush more and look at Eli.

He just laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sorry about my parents."

"No, it's alright. They seem cool."

I put air quotes when he says cool. "Look, I know you're embarrassed but it's fine! I love you and you can tell me anything."

He gives me a side hug and I smile warmly. I pat his head. There's a knock at the door again. Eli doesn't pull away and just looks up at it. My second dad Gaege walks through. 

"What's going on in here?"

"What do you want Dad?"

"Lunch is ready."

"We'll be right down."

He smiles and leaves the room.

I hug Eli back and we get up and go downstairs. We sit next to each other, and my little sister Brit comes down right after us. She goes over to me and hugs me. I pat her head. She walks over to Eli and hugs him. It took him by surprise and both my dad's and I laughed. She sat down and Gaege gave her a plate of pizza rolls.

"Reminds me of Reekid." I spoke.

"Speaking of me and your dad were wondering if you and Eli wanted to make a video with us!" Eddie said.

"Well, are you going to tell them we're dating?"

"Only if that's ok with you." Gaege said.

"I don't think we mind. Right Eli?"

"Yeah, I don't mind."

"Alright!" Eddie said.

"What's it about?" I asked.

"We're just going to do some things like introduce you to our channels and things like that."

"Oh alright."

Gaege handed me and Eli some beef tacos. We ate and we set up the video. Mostly my dad's and Eli just cuddled with me on the couch. He's such a bottom. I thought. My dad's finished setting up and we made the video. It was pretty fun. My dads made me, and Eli kiss a few times in the video. I was embarrassed but I could tell Eli could care less. I have pretty thin skin. I'm still top though. Not that I would get the chance to confirm that, but I can tell.

We finish the video, and my dads upload the video. By the time we were done with the video, it was nighttime, and my dad Gaege made us some dinner. Eli was having a sleep over, so we slept in the same bed. He snuggled up into my chest and we watched some TV then soon fell asleep.

~A Few Years Later~

I helped Eli put the last box into my house. 

"Gosh, that took forever." Eli said.

"Didn't even break a sweat."

"Haha. Ok tough guy."

I sat on my couch and Eli snuggled up next to me.

I sigh. This is going to be a nice life. I thought.

~End~

They had many kids like Eddie and Gaege and loved each other very much.

I ran out of ideas. 

~THE END!~

🎉 You've finished reading Battle Of A Lifetime {Sequel of Glitchy Relationship with a Hint of Virus} 🎉