'why don't ya dig the wax outta your ears'

Outfit at top

Y/ns pov

Me Bev and the boys were On an abandoned crane listening to bill "well I'm just glad I'm not the only one who saw something" bill told us "it wasn't a clown it was a werewolf" Richie said "I didn't see a werewolf just a clown" I told everyone "no don't you see it was the w-werewolf for Richie because he saw that d-dumb movie" bill said "bist it was a clown underneath" Richie said looking at the ground "so Maybe it's some kind of evil being" Ben started I then cut him off "that can read our minds and take the shape of stuff we're afraid of" I finished bens sentence. "And that's what happens to all the kids around here?" Bev questioned "get serious" Stan scoffed "why didn't anyone say anything" Richie asked us all "I mean personally I thought you guys would think I was nuts" I told the group "me too I thought it was just me" Bev said "your not alone" Ben said then bill nodded agreeing with him "such a thing just isn't imperially possible" Stan said not believing us. "Real. It's was so real" Eddie said shaking his head looking up toward Stan "ye Stan it was so real" I said turning to look at him " yeh Stan I almost had my guts for graders"(I think that's what he said I don't actually know) Richie said to Stan "it was probably just the influence of the movie" he told Richie looking down at him "couldn't it be some crazy guy dressed up in a clown suit" Eddie asked "no...it's some kind of monster. It's right here in Derry" bill said.

Suddenly we heard a very familiar voice shout "I'm gonna bury you!" We all looked up to see where it came from "oh god Henry bowers" Eddie said worriedly "we gotta get outta here" me and Stan told the group as we started to get up "rocks" I herd bill say "what do you mean" j asked him turning in the direction he was standing in "rocks amo" he said as we all started to get of the Crain. We made our way over to a small hill and started to gather rocks in our hands. (I will not be writing all of the things that Henry says obviously) when they came closer I saw we was chasing a darker skinned boy. The boy had a leather book in his hands and he looked very tired like he had been running for a while, I wouldn't be too surprised if he had been since it was Henry bowers he was running from. When he came closer he started to slow down till he was just walking "help me please help me" he said as he clasped to the ground. We all crowded around him to make sure he was ok, we all tossed our heads up when we heard the one and only Henry bowers "your dead" he said pointing towards us him and his group he was with then started to climb down the hill they were on. " well what do know, fat boy, the Jew his girlfriend and the sissy" he started  "oh shut up!" I yelled at them, i didn't care that he called me stans girlfriend I didn't mind but what I did ming was names he called them, I then felt a tug at my arm I turned round to see it was Stan he gently pushed me slightly behind him. "Four eyes-" he continued i felt myself getting angrier by the minute but I didn't say anything I let him continue all tho it took all my strength not to just hit him in the head with the rock I was holding "and patch-mouth too" he finished, I slowly started to rase the hand that I was holding the rock in. Sadly Henry started to talk again "you know to pick them" Henry said to the boys who was running away from him. He looked back at his group and said something i couldn't quite hear it was probably another stupid comment tho . He turned back to us " yeh yeh the losers club" one of the other kids said Henry's group then started to laugh at the comment "I got bones to pick with you" he said pointing to us all yeh no shit I thought to myself " but I'm willing to let that go for today. Today I want him so buzz off" he said pointing to the new boy in our group "why don't you guys get outta here" bill yelled over to them "who's gonna make me" Henry asked "we are" Ben told him in response "what you say chubs" Henry said to Ben "hey why don't ya dig the wax outta your ears barf breathe" I yelled over at him "your screwed b-bowers get out" bill yelled over at the group trying to make them leave " you stuttering freak" Henry said over at bill. I felt my self get even more angry If that was even possible at this point, bill threw a rock at them it missed and Henry came closer to us. He threw another one and it hit him right in the leg " oh man your going to get a surprise your gonna get such a surprise" Henry Sao stop bill pointing at him " yeh right" I yelled over at him and threw a rock at him and it just hit him on the top of the head "yous are gonna get a surprise" he said this time to me and bill " you already said that" Richie reminded him then everyone started to throw rocks his way some threw some back while others left him. Henry hit bev and I heard her cry out in pain then I saw Ben go to tackle Henry.some of his friends that had stayed came over and pulled Ben of Henry. I wasn't paying attention to the rocks still getting thrown by the one person who hadn't went to help Henry, I suddenly felt a sharp pain fly across my face I soon realised that I had been hit in the nose "you ok y/n/n" Stanley asked my as he swiped some blood from of my lip " yeh I'm ok" I said picking up another rock and throwing it to the guy who had just hit me. "Come on Henry" I heard his friends say as they ran of "get out" bill said to him nodding in the direction his friends had just run of in "what if I don't" he asked "I think the seven of us could put you in the hospital" I has making my way to the front wiping the blood that was dripping down my chin. " eight" the new kid said from behind us. Henry then got up and turnd turned to face us "I'll kill you all" he said pointing at us and walking backwards in the way he had came in the first place "get some new material champ" Richie told him as Henry walked off. Right before he was out of site he turned back to us and said "I'll kill you all" again be then walked off repeating the same words.

"Thanks" the new kid told us "no problem" I said to him then Stan said "anytime" " who are you guys anyway" he asked us "were sort of a club" Eddie told him "yeh the losers club" I said as I laughed a bit "yeh" Richie agreed with he then put his arm on my shoulder using it as an arm rest, I quickly shoved his arm off "you w-want in?" Bill asked him "yeh. Yeh I do" he told us " jay were eight now lucky eight" Ben said as he put his arm around the new kid standing next to him. "Hey. Wait a sec" he said as he walked over to a pole and set a camera on it. He sat a timer and we all ran over to the Crain. I sat next to Stan as he had his arm around me holding on to the pole for support, it then made a tick sound and we all jumped of it.

A/n
1382 words that's a lot and most of them are about rocks

Go enjoy your life and have a great day or night