Chapter 4

"Harry, Harry wake up please," Camila said tapping on my shoulder.

"What is it Mila?" I got up rubbing my eyes, "what time is it?"

"It's five something in the morning, you fell asleep while I was in the shower," Camila explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Are you still wanting to talk?"

"Not really, you seem exhausted I can wait for another time. Plus I should really head home now." Camila started to walk away but I grabbed her hand.

"Stay," I said looking her in the eye. "Just stay."

"Harry?" Camila seemed confused because I never looked at her the way I did.

"I mean like stay the night, its Friday- well Saturday- and its too dark for you to walk, and also you need to sleep, just take a two hour power nap or something. Then you could go home." I really wanted her to stay, I wanted to be able to hold her in my arms at night feeling the warmth of her body for the first time.

"I guess I can, but..."

"But???"

"Wouldn't that be weird? We'd have to cuddle and we don't cuddle Harry," Camila laughed a bit.

"What's wrong with friends cuddling?"

"Nothing, it's just us, we don't cuddle."

"Well we can give it a try and if its weird I'll sleep on the floor."

"Okay," Camila lifted the blanket and joined me.

I wrapped my arm around her and I felt so happy. But I don't think Camila was comfortable she turned around and put her head on my chest, and honestly this was better than spooning. She started to trace words or something on to my chest and I caught myself smiling. Laying here with Camila felt like I was home, and I felt safe. Camila stopped tracing whatever it was she was tracing on my chest and looked up at me. Our eyes locked and for a moment I believe we were about to kiss. I felt her heart racing, mine was racing too.

"Wait, Camila," I said still looking at her eyes.

"What?" Camila looked away.

"I need to tell you something and it's really important but I'm really not sure if now is the right time to tell you, but I really want to tell you now but you said you were broken and I don't want to tell you but I really want to tell you," I finally shut up catching me breath.

"Harry, calm down oh my God. Just tell me, what is it?"

This was it. This was my time to tell Camila how I really felt.

"I..." I took a deep breath, "I, love you."

"I love you too?" Camila looked at me confused.

"No, I'm in love with you Camila."

Camila sat up and looked back at me in shock.

"Harry..."

"Camila I know, this was really out of the blue, but I felt this way about you for the longest time."

"Why are you telling me now? Why couldn't you have told me before I even dated Austin..."

"What?" I was confused.

"Harry, I have always liked you more than a friend. I've had a crush on you from the first time I saw you in fourth grade. You were the one hoped to have my first kiss with, my first real relationship with, my first heartbreak with. You were everything I've always wanted, and you tell me this now?!"

I smiled, "Camila-"

"No, Harry we're just friends. Remember you told everyone that when you were always asked if we were dating." Camila got off the bed and grabbed her jacket and walked out my room.

I jumped out of my bed and chased her down the stairs and out the door. I ran to the end of the driveway and saw Camila running home. I buried my face in the palms of my hands then ran my fingers through my hair, messing my hair up. Frustrated I walked back into the house. When I got to my room I saw a bracelet on my floor, I picked it up.

It read: "my one"

I smiled and went to my dresser and picked up a matching bracelet that read: "my only"

They were bracelets I got Camila and I a couple birthdays ago. I put mine on and put hers on my dresser then laid back on my bed. I looked at my ceiling and thought about what Camila said and smiled, yet my heart didn't seem happy. It was a total different turn out than I had expected.

I slowly shut my eyes and before I knew it, I passed out.