006 Dorayaki or 0ppa1?🍒

*After everyone leaves*

You sat there behind the bush listening in on and recording a conversation that mikey and draken were having

"Oi mikey!"

"What is it Ken-chin?"

"Stop calling me that! Anyways you see that bush over there, I keep seeing someone's hand poking out of it, we should go check it out,"

SHIT HE SAW ME WHAT DO I DO NOW. F-CK THIS IM MAKING A RUN FOR IT IF HE SEES ME IM DEAD!!!!!!!!

You got up and were confident that you could run away from them with your long ass legs, you were 5'10 after all. When you began to run, you felt someone grab onto your arm and take phone. It was the beanpole with the braid. I'm screwed, this guys too strong for me all i can do is beg him to give it back, right?

"Wait no! give it back!"

"Say the magic word!" The midget said

Who the hell is this guy? If it wasn't for his tall bodyguard I would've beaten the sh-t out of  this blonde shortie

"P-Please..."

"Wait a damn minute, what's this recording?" Draken said. I'm dead he found the video. 

"Woah, you recorded the fight? I'm deleting this sh-t!"

"Wait no please anything but that!"

"Hey listen, if kiyomasa finds this recording you'll be in serious trouble. It's to you okay?"

PROTECT ME MY FOOT KIYOMASA ISNT EVEN THAT STRONG I'D BEAT HIM EASILY

"Fine" You said as you shifted your gaze at the shortie. When you saw his face you realised he was looking directly at your.....b0obs? "THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" you yelled, covering your chest with your arms.

"The dorayaki, can I have it?" 

"Oh um okay...I guess"

You took the dorayaki out of your shirt's pocket and gave it to him. They warned you to be more careful and said that you should mind your own business next time to avoid getting hurt. But who were they to tell you what to  do? 

"Oh and hey what was your name again?" Ken asked

"Y/N Taketora" You replied

"Bye-bye y/n chin! bring dorayaki next time we meet okay?"

"O-Okay!"

Tch "next time we meet" I hope I never meet this guy again

You headed home quite late, on the same old path as usual when you noticed some creepy ass guy walking towards you. He had large square glasses, piss yellow hair, a demented smile and looked like a piece of sh-t. He just walked past you and you decided to ignore him. "Kami! I'm home!" You annouced. Should I tell Kami about today? Nah he'll lecture me again. You ate the dinner that he prepared and went to bed as if nothing happened.

How did i end up in this situation?