16

"Are you really okay Jimin, I was so scared for you when I saw the clear picture, and Taehyung told me that they will take care of it, but still." Hoseok asked worriedly Nth time, Jimin sighed he is tired of answering Hoseok that he is fine but the latter is asking the same question again and again.

"Hobi don't worry, I am okay!" Jimin said sighing.

"I am just worried, from now on, I am not going anywhere without you." Hoseok declared and the latter frowned.

"Don't overreact Hyung, I am okay you can see and besides the pictures are deleted so there's not any problem." Ever thought Jimin is scared and uncomfortable but still he tried to convince himself more than Hoseok that he will be fine.

"Jimin pictures are deleted, not their memories, they will try to humiliate you, you have to be careful." Hoseok uttered even though Jimin felt horrified hearing those things but he can't deny it's the bitter truth.

"Umm... Don't worry, I will be careful." Jimin said as he laid down on his bed and covered himself from blanket.

He kept checking the group, he is scared if maybe they could upload any other pictures of him and Jungkook, but it didn't happen, he looked at Hoseok's bed who is sound asleep, he is trying to sleep but some horrible thoughts making it hard for him.

He sighed heavily as he closed his eyes and after a second a 'ping' sound of notification came from his phone. He checked it quickly and his heartbeat fastened and cheeks turned red as he saw its a message from certain someone.

-Jeon Jungkook-
How are you? Are you feeling well now?

His lips slightly curled upwards as he read the message again and again, in nervousness, for a second he has to reply back since maybe Jeon knows that he already read the message but didn't reply, his fingers seems to frozen as he don't know what to type.

After taking a lot of time he hesitantly replied.

'I am okay. And once again Thank you.' He sent it and quickly placed the phone on the night stand beside the bed.

Why he is being so nice to me? Is he wants something from me? But why? He has everything why would he wants anything from me?

Are those rumours about him is true or not? Should I judge him too quickly?

To be Continued.

I want JIKOOK'S VLIVE😭