Exhausting

For some reason I decided to type this, so here we go.

First off, this isnt a suicide message so don't worry, I'm not going anywhere you're stuck with me.  I'll get back to  why, later.  It's funny for most of what I can remember of my life, I loved building and making things.  I even wanted tp be an architect, to design and create giant structures.  But as I grew into my late teens, my passion for it slowly dwindled away.  I don't know why, but it began to feel like everything I did was just not worth the effort.  So I dropped out of college, and moved back in with my mom.

Life just feels like it's not worth the effort anymore.  I feel like the only thing that can get me out of bed anymore is taking care of my baby sister, and even that's a struggle.  I know there are things worth living for, I'm just so tired and exhausted and I don't know why.

I'll never kill myself, I have a little sister to help take care of.  I just want to not feel so tired anymore.

Actually, now that I think of it, I really enjoy cooking.  Maybe I should learn how to cook more stuff, might be fun.  Can ask my mom for some recipes. And before you think I'm an edgy teenager, I'm 22.

Well, if I think of anything else to type here I might make another chapter. Funnily enough, that sounds like to much effort too. Goodnight or Good morning, whichever works, hope you have a better sleep than me.