Chapter 4- My First Night Out

-----------RIVER'S POV---------
I woke up and looked at my phone to see that it was already 3pm. Damn jet lag. I got out of bed, only then did I remember the hell hole I was in. I decided that I had to get out of this nasty place, so I made my way to the bathroom for the first time. I took a long hot shower, but when I got out, I felt dirtier than I was before. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist. (I wasn't even about to use the motel towels...) Then I picked out my outfit for the day. I decided on a tight black top with a lace cardigan and my tight denim jeans. Went back to the bathroom and put beach waves in my long hair. Next step, makeup. I just put on concealer, blush, and eye makeup. I looked at my phone to see that it was already 5, but I couldn't stay in that room any longer. I slipped on my sperries and went to the front office to get a brochure and call a taxi. The girl from the night before was in the front office again. I looked at her name tag and saw that her name was Abby. She smiled at me as I approached the front desk.
"Hey! Do you have any suggestions for someplace to go? I can't possibly stay in my room any longer!"
She laughed and said "Well, what are you looking to do?"
I hadn't really though about this. So I just answered her honestly. "I have no idea! Maybe dinner and a night out?"
She thought for a minute before replying. "Daddy Donkey is good as far as dinner." She said with a smile. I nodded and asked about night clubs.
"Don't take this the wrong way but, you weren't planning going alone or dressed like that, were you?" She replied with big eyes. I looked down at my feet and said "Well, yeah..." And I'm sure my face turned bright red.
"No, no, no. I know you don't really know me, but I feel like we'll be great friends! You can come out with me and the girls tonight! But you might wanna change. Let me go get what I'm wearing!" She disappeared into the back room without me even giving her an answer. I guess this was good though, I needed some friends if I was going to make it here.

Just as quickly as she left, she came back holding a little black dress and some nude stilettos. "This is what I'm wearing! And the girls will probably dress similar! Plus I'll probably wear some more makeup." She said, obviously referring to my lack of. "Go change and meet me back here in an hour! I'll drive! We're all meeting up for dinner at Nandos and then going out!" I agreed and made my way back to my room. Hopefully I could find something to wear. I pulled out my suitcases and dug through all of my clothes. I found a tight red dress that I had only warn once for a bachelorette party. Surprisingly, it still fit. I paired it with black sparkly stilettos and some big black jewelry. I made my way to the mirror and took off all of my makeup. I guess I was going to start over. I put on primer, colored moisturizer, foundation, canceler. Then I moved on to powder, bronzer, blush, and a subtle highlight. Then I finished off my look with a dark smokey eye, in order to make my green eyes pop. I put on some extremely dark(basically black) lipstick and smiled at myself In the mirror.

Finally, 6:00 rolled around and I heard a car honk outside of my room. I took one last look in the mirror and went to meet Abby. I started to make my way to the left side of the car, that was really going to throw me off! Her eyes were huge when I finally got in on the right side of her car. "Woah! You look hot!" She gushed. I turned red under all of my makeup and thanked her. She nodded and we made our way to Nandos to meet up with the rest of the girls, who's names were apparently Taylor, Maddison, and Katelynn. I smiled at the girls as they rushed over to Abby. They were all really sweet and welcomed me into their little group with out any trouble. We finished eating and they called a cab to take us to the club. After about 10 minutes, the cab pulled over and the sign above the club said that we were at "P3"(AN- we can be best friends if you know where that's from!). Taylor pulled out her wallet and paid the man. "Crap," I said under my breath. I forgot to go swap out my American money for pounds! I guess I'll be using my card. We walked past the long line and straight to the front entrance and the bouncer let us right in right away. Apparently, one of the girls' father owned the club, so we could drink whatever we wanted without paying and get in without any troubles.

We walked in to a high end club. The music was great and everyone was dancing and drinking and having a blast. We ordered a few rounds of shots and started dancing. We kept drinking and dancing and having a good time, and before I knew it I was completely drunk, but I was having fun, so I wasn't stopping! Eventually I lost the rest of the girls one by one, so I decided it was time for me to leave. I went outside and tried to get a taxi, but my intoxicated body just wasn't strong enough. The last thing I remember was an attractive guy halting a cab for me and asking where I was staying that night. The rest is just a big black hole in my mind.