???

Third P.o.v (Quick side bit)

Tyler and ava were chidhood bestfriends. They did everything together. But what went unnoticed by ava is the fact that tyler was losing hair and he was not as fast as usual he would always be tired. Slowly over the time span of two and a half years on ava's 13th birthday, he told ava that he had cancer and that he wasn't gonna survive. Ava cried that night not able to believe she was going to lose her best friend. The day of his funeral she cried yes that's normal for someone who just lost a loved one but ava was different than everyone else that same night she went to his grave and sang their song together. By the time she got to the part where he would sing she was crying because she still was in denial that he wasn't going to come back. Yet here she is 3 years later kicking ass every single day. She and Richard were celebrating her birthday when she broke into tears. "Ava, what's wrong?" Richard said swallowing his food. Ava dismissed it and kept eating her food after one bite she had lost her appetite. Richard was concerned he had made her favorite food and she only took a bite. 

Months pass and they graduate high school. Ava and Richard worked together in the mafia and Richard had some newer recruits. Ava walked into the room and all of the people in that mafia weren't running to their spots in line. They just stood there ignoring Richard who had told them to get to their stations. Ava just said, "No no it's like this." She looked at the veterans, glared at them, and blew the whistle around her neck, getting everyone's attention. "Now try." She said as Richard tried again. "Places people places. Go to your rightful stations. #212 follow directions" Ava just stopped him and blew the whistle again. "WALK TO YOUR STATIONS." She screamed. All of the people in the room ran to their places. All except #101 she just stood there staring at ava. Ava walked over to her and whispered while grabbing their ear. "Just because you're family doesn't mean you get to act like you're special. now GET IN LINE or I will make your life a living hell." Ava said walking back to her place. Richard was surprised that his younger sister had let her do that. Then the alarms went off. "AVA RICHARD YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE THIS!" #1200 screamed while looking at the screen.  Ava and Richard looked at the camera and saw...

tyler... he was alive? "HOW" ava screamed. She was surprised to see him. She ran outside in the freezing cold without a jacket. "TYLER" She screamed. The man didn't look at her. "Tyler?" She questions.
That was when she heard a loud gunshot.
Now she had predicted this so she waited until the last second and flipped over the bullet. Then she realizes... "That's not Tyler." She said as she turned around ran towards the building. She could hear loud screams and footsteps following her but alas she kept running. Gunshots rang through out the field. She was dodging punches left and right. That was when she saw him...

Tyler Wisconsin
Aka 'black widow'