Part-8 Fight with the enemy

V p.o.v

                            After the marriage got over i wanted to drink water so i told a servant to bring water then i went to Suga to know all the information about that guy ( who is this guy no one knows even i don't know what name i just give him if any name you find which will suit here comment box open for all ).

Suga, yes sir, tell me about the gay, yes sir.

That guy will be killing someone today so i have kept an eye on him but i notice that the guy is continuously looking at your husband then i searched more information and i came to know that the guy is also the enemy of PARKS . Once he tried to kill Mr PARK but failed and today he came to kill his son it may be PARK SEOKJIN or PARK JIMIN
Suga told me,

Okay, thank you sir Suga said

I was standing and drinking some juice that te i notice that guy had a knife in his right hand and was coming through me, i was not afraid at all but that guy just passed and walked through Jimin. He even walked passing through him then i got angry because he was walking through my grandmother.

JM p.o.v

I saw that guy was staring at me i just ignored him and i went and stood back of taehyung just 2 metre may be .

Then after 1 hour i saw a knife in his hand and he was coming through taehyung, i did not care then he came near me but he did not do anything to me he just passed through me and i saw he was walking through grandmother.

I got very angry i started to walk fast then i just told J-HOPE to move the grandmother away from that guy (i said  through our special headset which i KJ, J-HOPE, JK only can hear ) because he was standing near CTO grandmother has all will be busy in the marriage i told him to be naer the grandmother.

Successful J-HOPE moved grandmother from that spot and i stoped walking and i saw taehyung going towards that guy and that guy was coming through him, i just ran through taehyung and JK kidnapped him and the knife have just cutted my right hand and it started to bleed i just covered my right hand and i was shocked that taehyung shouted my name with worries in his face.

V p.o.v

             I saw one of Jimin 's friend just moved grandmother from that gay,, but i wanted to kill him and i saw Jimin was also walking towards the guy but he stopped has that guy was walking towards him , i just wanted to save him so i just went and stood a bit far way from jimin, i was infront of Jimin, has the gay came near to me i saw Jimin standing infront of me .

I got worried did he just saved me or just put his life in danger, so i just shouted his name jiminee but thank God no one heard it .

I just wanted to check jimin if he is alright or not before that he ran away i was sure something is worng , something had happened and i will find it out in the night but wait a min where is that guy  .

Suga find that guy  where is he
Okay so i will find it and let you know it suga said

With this i end this part here and This might be the shortest part but don't worry i will update all soon i will be free from the exams

This exams are killing me without any weapons

Okay everyone if you find any mistake please do inform me and

Thank you for your support and love

And i love you all i hope you will be doing nice in the examination

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE

Byeee and take care of yourself
💜💜