Chapter 1: New friends???

3rd person POV:

You woke up in a unfamiliar place, not knowing where you are or how you could have gotten here. Still trying to comprehend where you are you decide to look around. You're on a dirt road. On your right, is a sunflower field, and on your left is a grass field with only weeds and fence. Two yards ahead, is a forest before you get to the entrance of it, there is a cottage, brick walls & chimney, hay roof, wood doors and window frames.

 You decide to go to the cottage. One yard in, you see the front door to the cottage open, you stopped dead in your tracks to see who or what, it is. To your surprise it looked like a girl in her fifteen or sixteens. You expected a older woman, about in her sixties or seventys. The girl has neon green hair and one side is up in a pigtail. She was skipping in the front yard when she stopped and stared at you, you got slightly uncomfortable and slowly walked toward the cottage. The girl watched the whole way, and you weren't even sure if she blinked at all.

She ran up to the gate and opened the gate door, she moved aside so you could get in. When you got to the gate, she said "I'm Viki!!" you could just barely make out what she had said, but to your surprise, you could understand her just fine. You walked in the yard, as Viki closed the gate door. She caught up to you and walked beside you. "You'll love my friends, they're nice once you get to know them!" she said in a childish voice. She opened the front door to the cottage only to reveal a kitchen similar to a kid's play-kitchen. "I'm backkkkk!!!!!!~" she sang as you guys walked in the door and both of you took off your shoes. "Mhm, I can tell" said a grey haired man in monotone voice reading a news paper, his skin was tan, he has a bit of stubble and he has a silver wedding ring on his left hand ring finger, he looked up for three seconds then went back to reading. "I see you found a new 'friend'..." he said his tone not changing. "Yeppp!!!" Viki replied more joyous than before. "Name?" spoke yet another monoton voice "Huh?" you replied "I said name, what are you deaf?" the voice spoke again it's tone the same as before "Y/N" you said with out hesitation. "Well Y/N, did you just randomly wake up here?" it said "Well that's oddly spp-" you were cut off by the voice. "Answer the question." sounding more like an order then a question now.

"Yes, yes I did, happy now?" you said sounding annoyed "K" the voice said revealing itself, to be a female figure with no facial features except one eye, skin and hair being the same colour: black. "Name's Shade." they said going to sit down at the table "Well nice to meet you Shade, you already now my name so there's no need to introduce myself" you said laughing a bit "Come sit Y/N" Viki said now sitting at the table. "Ok" you replied walking to a free seat next to Shade and Viki and sitting down. You all sat in silence for an hour just staring into space, finally the grey haired boy broke the silence "You guys want pizza?" he asked, no answer. "Ok, I am going to take that as a yes." he said.

                                                        "What's your name?"

Word count: 603