• 1- pet

Taehyung sighs, leaning back against the couch. He tunes out his friends' conversation and falls into a spiral of his own thoughts. He tends to zone out a lot in public settings due to his social battery always dying out so quickly. His boyfriend is the same. Jungkook is always zoning out, regardless of if he's around people or not, but they both know it's because he has undiagnosed ADHD.

They've been together for two years now. They've had many ups and few downs, in fact, they never argue at all. They are the definition of a healthy relationship. Everything is 50/50. From the chores, to working, to everything else in their lives. They love each other and they do everything together.

Taehyung loves his boyfriend. He thinks that one day, they'll finally pass their US citizenship test and get married in Hawaii. Jungkook loves Hawaii, so Taehyung will do anything in his power to satisfy him. Jungkook's happiness equates to his happiness.

This included their sex life as well.

Taehyung likes doing things to satisfy Jungkook. Some people find it strange and pathetic, but he doesn't. He wants Jungkook to see what he'll do to satisfy him.  If Jungkook says get on all fours, Taehyung will get on all fours. If Jungkook tells him to strip, he strips. If Jungkook wants to try the wildest kinks, he'll do it, too. If Jungkook tells him to do anything, he'll do it in a heartbeat.

Why?

In summary, Taehyung has a secret that he's never shared with anyone besides his friend on Discord. Jungkook only knows part of it; that Taehyung is submissive. He doesn't know the rest. Jungkook never questions why Taehyung is so quick to tend to his needs. Sometimes, Taehyung wishes he could be more obvious.

Taehyung is a pet. He partakes in the kink known as petplay. Yet, he's never actually done anything, he still dreams about the day he could. He wants to live out his fantasies with his boyfriend, but he's afraid that Jungkook would be weirded out. Plus, being a pet without a master is so pathetic.

He isn't a furry. He isn't a cosplayer, either. He just likes the idea of satisfying his boyfriend, wearing a collar, being told he's a good boy, and maybe even getting a leash. He's been dreaming about the day he and Jungkook could partake in his kink, but dreams are only dreams. He knows Jungkook would be disgusted if he knew.

Being a pet means that heart a sub as well. Though sometimes he and Jungkook switch, (rarely, only when Jungkook asks) Taehyung still bottoms most of the time. So to his boyfriend, he's a submissive bottom and that's it. Taehyung's never expressed any kinks he wanted to try because he wants to satisfy Jungkook. His own wants can be put last.

He's been a pet for about four years but he's never acted on it. He only kept it to himself and only opened up with his Discord friend when he admitted that he was into pet play first. From then, Taehyung has someone to express his thoughts to.

Recently, his friend received a collar from his partner. Receiving a collar is a big deal in their community, it's like a promise ring. It means their partner trusts them and claims them as their own. Taehyung's wanted one from Jungkook since they started dating. He wants so very badly to be claimed by Jungkook. He'd wear his collar out proudly in public if Jungkook ever got him one.

He's jealous that his friend is living his dream. His friend gets to go out on walks with his master, he has a collar, and his partner actually accepts his lifestyle.

"I'm just saying, furries are gross as fuck." Jungkook chuckles, taking another sip of his beer. They are all currently in Namjoon's basement, drinking beers and playing games while chatting. Namjoon has a pool table as well, but everyone is tuning into the conversation now, forgetting about the games.