Stormy Waters

|~ warmings: remadora again. I started writing this before i finish movie 6. 2:00:50 exactly.~|

no idea where they are during this part, pretend their in aroom...

Sirius sat patiently, as he knew the house had burned. He hoped to see Remus. He was ready to show himself to the others. Sirius began to follow Remus now, suddenly transforming into a human. Tonks was by him.

"Sirius!" Tonks gasped. Sirius gave a grin. Tonks went to draw her wand, but Remus shook his head,"He's fine, I promise. It's the real one." Sirius smiled,"Mm. Where's Harry?" Tonks smiled,"Probably at school." Then she frowned,"Remus, shouldn't you be more careful..'Sirius?' He didn't even know Harry was at school." Sirius nodded respectfully,"Tonks, in the nicest way I can say, I know you are trying to rule out all possibilities that I am..me. Dead people usually don't live." Tonks started,"Just to confirm, what do I not like being called?"

"Nymphadora." Sirius answered. Tonks shivered,"Yeah. Sweetheart—" Tomks said to Remus,"—I'll be right back." Tonks left to grab something. "Remus." Said Sirius.

"Hm?" "Do you like...Tonks?" A sigh came through Remus's lips,"I can't tell. I tell her she's too young for me." Sirius smiled, and pulled Remus in. "Sirius.." Remus breathed, longing, longing for more than a simple hug.

"Hm?" Sirius said. "Nothing.." He mumbled. Sirius's hands dropped from Remus's back to his hips, which caused a slight gasp. "Remus." "Wh-h.." His breath was light due to the hand placement. "I'm staying. I'm sorry I left you for even a moment." That's all Remus needed to hear to break down. Tonks came back, her eyes went wide, then narrowed,"Why are...nevermind. Is..Sweetheart!" She noticed him crying.

"Tonks. Let me handle this myself, I can help Remus." Tonks nodded. Sirius practically dragged Remus to another room. "It's going to be fine." Hugging, there, that's all they could do.

this is practically a filler, next chapter something will happen dw dw dwwww