Night Rabbit God Examiner

Original Title: 夜兔审神者

Author: 火照

Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4493740

Total Chapter: 156 Chapters (Completed)

Reading Status: 100 Chapters (Ongoing)

Synopsis:

Question: Why do you want to be a judge?

Answer: Because I can't get enough to eat at home.

Question: ......

Answer: I heard there is enough food here?

Honmaru's new girl, the God Judge, is small and slender, and no matter how small the sun is, she always wears an umbrella to shade her.

The swordsmen took pity on the lord's frailty and took good care of her.

Until one day she rushed into the retrograde army and turned the enemy into a windmill.

"Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke my house and try to retreat? See if I don't break your guns!"

Swordsmen: "..."

The meatiest gun father on the opposite side was crying loudly.

A certain cadre in Port Mafia, met a little girl who was targeted by the task target during a mission.

He didn't want to care about it.

But when he saw the girl's weak and pitiful appearance, he had no choice but to soften his heart.

The duplicitous Mr. Cadre plans to help the girl out.

He saw from a distance that the girl lifted the truck easily with one hand, and patted the poor task object with a slap.

Mr. Cadre: "..."

 It turns out that our interrogators can not only tear up the Hong Kong and Black Buildings with their hands, but also twist off the boss's head with his bare hands.

Qingguang: It turns out that our judges can not only tear apart the Mafia building at the port, but also twist off the boss's head with his bare hands.

After a long time, Yetu, known as the Second Night King, smiled and put his umbrella on the head of the cadre of the port Mafia: "Want to marry my sister? Kill you."

It is an unusual story of cute night rabbit loli and a group of knife spirits.

But very warm.

Will synthesize a lot of things.

The heroine has a rabbit brother with dull hair and squinting eyes, and a sister with a bun head nailing the womb.

The male protagonist is Jiuya

Content tags: Zongman, Juvenile Manga, Shuangwen, Wenye

Search keywords: Protagonist: Shen Yao; Jiu Ye; Dao Zi Jing ┃ Supporting role: Pre-acquisition of the next book "Daily Loved by Brothers" ┃ Others: Original pre-acquisition of "The Male Lead Is Bai Wuchang"

One-sentence introduction: the strongest fighting race in the universe

Conception: Try to bring you a gentle story.

Comment: Female Protagonist x Nakahara Chuuya, Bungo Stray Dogs, Gintama, Touken Ranbu, Kimetsu No Yaiba, Naruto, Natsume Yuujinchou, World Travel