Introduction

Hello everyone,

I'm Mackenzie.

This is my first try on making a book on wattpad. So i'm gonna tell you my story first.

I actualy have liked writing since I was a little, I was the one who spoke the earliest among my cousins ( I don't have any bros or sis, I'm a single child ). And I'm also the fastest to lesrn to read and collects the most book.

I recently found my interests in writing and I'm totally addicted to it, i guess. I'm still not that good and still studying how to write an interesting story. Because I feel when I write, the orientation of the story is still very, very messy. I often repeat the same sentence twice, three times or even 4 times. And my grammar isn't that good yet, I'm Indonesian btw.

I'll be doing a K-POP fan-fiction, and I also might will do some Imagines ( still a plan only ).

Oh yeah, the last thing I want to share with you is the reason why I write this.

I write this fan-fic because I have been dreaming a lot these days, and I have been experiencing a lot of interesting, dramatic things. Things are also changing a lot in my life. So, I feel that if I keep it all by myself, it won't be fun and fair. So I thought that it would be better if I share it to you guys!

So, I hope you guys enjoy reading my story.

Thank you 🌸