Part 1 - Morning in Jealousy

One morning, you were awake and you did all your daily morning routines. You woke up a little late because you only had a little sleep. You were very tired and almost fell asleep when you were wearing your uniform.

6:10 a.m.
Your mom's alarm rang, and you have only wore your shirt. You quickly wear you skirt, take your bag, guitar, and socks. That's when you found out that all of your socks is still in laundry. And at that time also...

"Joy-Ah, it's 6:12 already. Do you want to be left by your school bus?" Your mom screamed from the living room of your apartment.

You have been living in a small apartment with 2 bedrooms which are only 1/2 size of your class since you were 3. Your dad and mom have searched for a lot of new apartments, houses for years, and until' now they can't decide wether they want to live in a house or apartment. It kinda stresses you out, but you're fine with it at the end. You are already attached by the comfort of your own room - even it's kinda messy -

You got stressed out when you found out that your have no clean socks. You went out bringing all of your stuffs and put it in front of the sofa as your mom put in your meal.

You went out to the mini balcony. Thank God, the socks that your nanny just washed yesterday has already dried off.

You wore you socks and shoes and go downstairs. Your bus is already waiting and your friend Bobby is already inside.

"Ya, what takes you so long!?" Bobby asked

"Mian, I woke up a little late and fell asleep for 5 minutes when I was changing." You answered.

"Mwo? (Huh?) How can that even happen? You... Fell asleep... While... Changing?... HAHAHAHA. That's actually kinda funny, Joy-Ah." Bobby teased you

"Whatever." You replied while opening your breakfast that your mom had prepared for you before.

6:30 a.m.

You've arrived at school and walked to your class. Your class moved to the 9-A class because your class is the biggest and actually was a multi-function room, and so it's used for the book selling location.

When you arrived at your - new - class, you quickly scanned the empty seats. It was already crowded and your eyes stopped at the middle back seats. You found Minah sitting next to Mark. She was chatting, teasing, laughing with him. And your eyes got a little teared up when you saw the smile and stare of Mark while talking to Minah. He was happy. He's Happy... with... Minah. That fact makes you tear up a little more.

"Ahahahahhah" you heard Minah's laugh.. wait no. SQUEAK. It makes yourself want to choke her with Park Jisang's from 'Blood' Vampire hand or a werewolf claw.

Your heart were starting to get more full of anger, jealousy, sadness, and... you were taking a cutter out of your bag and stab Minah right away, and then slap Mark right on the face also. But that's just your imagination, even though you really want to that for real.

You hold yourself while gritting your teeth. You walked to an empty you found which was 4 rows in front of Mark. You sat down and put your bag on the chair and lean your guitar. And then you sit yourself down trying to calm yourself, but then you thought of your chat with Mark yesterday. He just went back from Japan. He said he's going to give me some goods. And suddenly you remembered a part of your chat with him...

- Flashback -

Mark:
Joy-Ah, I think I can't bear it anymore. I'm so sleepy, I'm gonna go to sleep now, okay?

You :
Ahh.. Okay. Good night

Mark :
Night, I Love you

You went red as soon as you read that. And you had a hard time figuring out what to answer... And you finally decided to answer with :