Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal

Himalayan Yoga Academy offers 200 hours of the first level of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Nepal – 22 Days with fundamental principles of Yoga Sciences, Philosophical Aspects, Training skills, Workshops, Teaching methodology, and Practicum in a very original foundation. This training course needs a lot of practice. The students should have a clear vision and aim. Needless to say, the training aims to accompany and support you in your quest of attaining mastery over traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga with introductory knowledge and practice command on Mantra, Karma, Bhakti, Jnana, Dhyana, and Kundalini Yoga. The Yoga Teacher Training course program utilizes a carefully formulated curriculum to bestow upon you the power of imparting knowledge to others who wish to find peace within – Thus making you a Himalayan Yoga Guru.

https://himalayanyoganepal.com/

We present the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Nepal Course – 22 Days with a progressive approach to yoga. We teach primarily in English, followed by Sanskrit and Hindi languages as well. This Training Program is the perfect platform for you to lay the groundwork to be a motivational Yoga Teacher. The training by itself will build you a solid foundation. We teach programs in a traditional and relaxed environment. It will encourage, support, and guide one to learn more about oneself. Come prepared to push your mental and physical limits to attain your goal of becoming a Yoga Teacher.Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Nepal goals are to:✔ Offer inspiring, educational, and authentic yoga teachings to you no matter what your level of practice is.✔Encourage you to deepen your love for yoga, and offer you the skills to get confident at teaching yoga safely with your students.✔ Build a positive learning environment in which you and all other like-minded yogis will thrive, and create long-lasting friendships.