Park Jin Young

Stage Name: Jr.

Real Name:  Park Jin Young

Nickname: Jirongie or mother

Birthdate: September 22, 1994

Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Education: Kyunggi High School – Graduated

Blood Type: O

Hobbies: Watching movies at the theatre, walking, and playing the piano

Specialties: Dancing

Facts:

 -His ideal type is a girl who believes in him, has aegyo, shows teeth when she smiles, and laughs a lot.

-He has his own room at the dorm and is claimed by the other members to be the least cleanly.

-His favorite foods are the hamburger, pizza, and all kinds of meat.

-His favorite musicians are Justin Timberlake, Usher, Musiq Soulchild, and Michael Buble.

-Co-starred along current member JB in KBS2’s “Dream High 2″, as well as in the drama “When a Man Loves”

-Is one of two members (alongside current member JB) of the sub-unit duo JJ Project.

-He trained for two years and six months before debuting.

-Thinks he resembles actors Yoo Seung Ho and Kim Soo Hyun a bit.

-He is called Jr. because his real name is actually the same as JYPEnt.’s president, JYP. (Ikr :3)

-Claims himself to be the king of aegyo in the group, although some others think BamBam is better at it.

-He tied for first place with JB in JYP’s 2009 Open Auditions.

-Takes the longest when getting ready, because he likes to do everything slowly and with ease.

-Is said to be the member that your parents would most likely approve of if you introduced him to them.

-Personally choreographed the dance moves for Got7’s track “Follow Me” off their first album by himself.

Experience:

2012 [DRAMA] Dream High 2
2013 [DRAMA] When A Man Loves
2013 [SHOW] IGOT7
2014 And 2015 [SHOW] Real Got7, Real Got7 2, Real Got7 3.

Quotes:

“I never want GOT7 to end up as shameful people. I never want to hear, ‘Those kids did really well but have terrible manners.’ Or even, 'Those kids have such good manners but have no talent.’ When GOT7 comes back, I want to hear, 'GOT7 is valuable. I hope they come back.’ I want to be the GOT7 that people remember and wait for. It’s important to win #1 and become famous, but we can’t lose the essentials, the most important things.”

“To me, GOT7 are like crutches when one’s leg is injured. When I’m having a hard time or am tired or am about to fall, they’re friends that I can lean on once again. If I don’t have them, then I can’t function properly. They’re friends that I can’t live without.”