Part -3 (21+)

Jk'spov:

I grabbed her waist tightly and threw her on the bed. She was still not in her sences.

I took off my shirt ....
And help her to take of her dress too..

Can't she do anything by herself....
What a waste of time...
I slipped down her pants and puch it inside of her.

She moaned.

Jk:" it's your first time...?...WHATTTT..?
I see that's why you are all drunk to get confidence? Huh ..M I right? .... Don't worry babygirl...daddy is gonna fullfil your thrist and your first will we your best...

I m gona do it slow okie... Ready ?

Y/n:"ah-h-h it hurts it hurts a lot, ahhh--aaa d-on-tttt do th-iii-s".

Author's pov:

Tears rolled down her eyes.
Y/n was still a virgin.
She believe in love but wanted old school love ...

She always gives her all into any relationship but when her partner hears that she believes in sex after marriage, they see her as out of the generation.

This was the reason for her ex to cheat on her .. ...

He was moaning with pain as the wild beat hover over her body .

He makes his lips the way up to her collar bone giving purple marks all over her chest and coller bone ...

Soon her pain turns into her pleasure....

He kissed her roughly.... And wanted to receive the kiss back so he bite her lips...

She starts to howl.

The night was long
For both of them

For jk it was like a pleasure...
He had done this many times but have never felt this much connected....

"THE NEXT DAY

Author's pov:

It was morning.
Y/n's head was spinning.
Holding her head she tried to open her eyes.

Y/n: " wh-where m i? In the hotel? Wh--here are my clothes exactly..."

Seeing her cloths on the floor she started to remember what happened that night ...

Shivering all over thinking about the touches of the wild beast .....
She was feeling his touches his kisses his bites...

She checked her lip it was bleeding at the exact same point. Tears rolled her eyes ...

No one was thier in the room. She quickly take her dress wore them and take keys from her purse which she had left on the ground and start driving ...

She remembered it all but she was not able to figure out his face ..

Jk's pov:

I woke up when it was 9 am . I was shocked i mean i have slept more than 1-2 hours..
i know that I use to sleep with girls only so

I can atleast sleep for 1 hour but i possibly never slept more than 3 hours but today I slept peacefully that too for 6 long hours

Even if i take medicines to sleep and control my phobia i was not able sleep this much ... And i always saw dreams of those days ... But not today..

Maybe she is my medicine...
Maybe she is what I need to come over my fear...

I looked at her.. she was sleeping soundly. I don't want to disturb her to i got up from my
bed and went to the bathroom .

When I come back she was not thier ...

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: "Who was he ? Why can't I remember him.... I can remember how I felt his touches everything but not him...."

It was just a sin... A mistake... I hope it will never happen again ... I hope we will never meet...

______________________end_____________________

I will release new episodes each week once or twice till that i would love to here your suggestions and comments 💜..
I purple all of you ... Stay safe and take care .

And thankyou for visiting my work.

Yes and i hope you will atleast send me a comment such that i could continue my work