Chapter 1

Sasha, your grades really needs to get better." the principal says. "I am worried about you, worried that you are not going to make it." "So what can we do?, you ask her, cause I really do want to make it." "You could get some extra lessons to improve yourself. I think that's the only choice you have." Whose going to give me those extra lessons? I don't have enough money to pay him." "Don't worry, the principal says, I will find someone for you to give you some extra lessons and who doesn't wants to get paid." "Good luck." you say. "Just come tomorrow back at my office and you will see that I have already found someone!" "Alright then I guess I see you tomorrow." And you leave her office. School was already over and your best friend Amber was waiting for you. "And what did she say?" she asked. "That I am not going to make it this year and that I need extra lessons.." you answer. "Oh that sucks, but I am sure that with extra help you will make it! Trust me! "Trust me I also really want to make it! you say and you two start walking home. Once your home you mother tries to cheer you up. She is such a sweet mother, but it didn't really worked. You hoped that tomorrow things will get better. That night you didn't sleep so well.