🥀꒯ꄲꋊ'꓄ ꒒ꏂꋬ꒦ꏂ ꂵꏂ🥀

Tsukasas P.O.V.

  It was already morning and I could barely see the sun trying to project itself through the windows, being stopped by the blinds, blocking its way in.

  I looked to my side and I saw a sleeping Rui. He looked cute sleeping. He just seemed so peaceful and unbothered that I didn't have the guts to wake him up. I gently moved the hair out of his face and kissed his forehead.

  I sit up on the bed stretching my arms due to the lack of movement. I have been asleep for...10 hours? Wow. I never expected myself to have such a good sleep today.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Rui: mm... Kasa-kun...

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

  As soon as I heard my name, I looked back at Rui. He was still asleep. Was he talking in his sleep?

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Rui: Don't leave me...

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

  Not long after, tears started rolling down his cheeks. Oh my stars.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Tsukasa: Rui, wake up.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

  I started shaking him until he had finally opened his yellow eyes. They were barely open but what mattered was that he was awake. I gently wipe his tears away from his beautiful face.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Tsukasa: What happened, Rui? Was it a bad dream?

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

  Rui didn't respond for a whole minute. Rui sat up on the bed and finally told me what had happened

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Rui: I had a dream...where you left me without a warning...and, I'm scared...I'm scared it might really happen one day.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

  As soon as Rui finished, a new wave of tears streamed down his face.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Tsukasa: Don't worry, dear, I promise to never leave you without a warning or even better, I promise to never leave you. I love you so much and it hurts my heart to see you crying like this so please, look at me.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

  Rui looked at me as I gave him an ensuring and warm smile. Suddenly, he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and patted his back as he finally let all of his crying out.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Tsukasa: I will never leave you and may a thunder strike on me if I don't keep my promise. I love you more than infinity, Rui.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🥀゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

🥀꓄ꁝꏂ ꏂꋊ꒯🥀