¶°𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒗𝒚 𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒂°¶

A remake of the OC I had of 'Savvy'

And most likely the protagonist of the Partygoer Inconvenience AU book.

(If that's gonna get any updates soon- :,] )

And the title is basically his full name!
I'll put the information about him below, if you're interested about his character.

️ Name: Savvy Melagcolia
Age: 24
Height: 6'4
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Aroace
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Occupation: Async Research Institute Researcher
Species: Human-ish (He's still flesh and has a mindset that's somewhat humane ,so yeah-? )
______________________________________
(This is gonna be so cringe, so embrace yourselves-)

He has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), because of what, 'events', happened inside the labyrinth.

◼️He is a partygoer, not biologically, but mentally. Because, my stupid headcanon that I made up when I'm searching up, 'How to survive Level Fun' is that, when you just get injected by a small dose of a partygoer's venom, you just get infected in the brain- So, as a result, developed hallucinations.

_______________________________________

{FUNNI BACKSTORY AHEAD-}

<Im just gonna say the whole lore of the Partygoer Inconvenience book>

So, Savvy was in big debt of the rent of his apartment & also in college.
He tried searching for a side job and looked at a poster that was hiring for new employees, but instead got a high-paying class occupation from a recruiter when they found him.

When Savvvy acquired his new-found job, he didnt care much of the experimentations that were happening, because, he had a high salary, so if he tried to mind what was happening, he'd either get reprimanded or ignored.

But that's when it changed.

Savvy was tasked with his fellow members to travel across the complex to spread out the red line & search for more areas.

They each held a radio-transmitter, so they could tell the progress of their mission or if they're in danger.

When the group got too far out on where they were supposed to go, an entity attacked them. (Maybe the bacteria- 🆗)

Savvy was the only one that was able to remain conscious after the incident. And with him being severely injured, he couldnt stand up. So, for the logical thing to do was, wait for a team to find them. (I mean, it IS logical.)

But instead, got found by a single partygoer

But instead, got found by a single partygoer. (ZAMN, BRO GOT SO UNLUCKY 😭)

The partygoer then infected Savvy and, since his nervous system was hurting more then all the girls he dumped, he does an uppercut to the partygoer, because he aint takin' their crap.

When the partygoer let go of their arm, his skin ripped off, that's why he has alot of bandages wrapped around one of his arm.

There was only a small venom dose that went inside his body, so it only affected him mentally. Making him manic & slightly psychotic, 'cause a partygoer's insane and very happy all the time, so it's reasonable- I think-?

So yeah, that's his whole backstory-

And zamn, this video explains his whole 'Fighting against partygoer urges' vibe-

'Dont let the other half take control.'

He's also british 😁