Manish - kartik bond ( 4 )

Here is the next chapter guys . I am nervous as well as excited for this chapter as this is the main part of the chapter .

I hope I could do justice with the emotions of characters .

Inline comments Plzz 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
______________________________________

FEW DAYS PASSED

Few days passed in this few days kartik take care of him like a baby but he didn't have any courage to face him but now he determined that he will go and relief him from his all pain which he gave him all this years and after that dream in which he saw Manish go away from him made him scare and he didn't want to waste a single minute to don't want to be  away from him .

Kartik went toward Manish room and saw him working on a laptop . His dream appear in front of him  . He was restless . From past 1 weak he tried alot to go and hug his father and share his pain with him and apologize to him but something stop him maybe guilt . He walked up to him knelt down and put his head on his father's lap relishing the moment after years .

Manish was astonished with his sudden act as he never rest in his lap from past 15 years but inner he was happy to saw his son near him and ruffle his hair .

Manish - kya huaa beta are you fine naa ?

Kartik ( tried to control his emotions ) - hmm thik hu baas aapki gaud main sar rakhne ka maan huaa toh aagaya please kuch maat boliye aur thodi der aise hi rehene dijiye naa .

Manish just nodded and grinned widely and happy tears rolled down  from his eyes but he immediately wipe it off . Kartik remain in that position for sometime and could feel the love of Manish which he transferred while ruffle his hair . He tried his level best not to let his tears come out but the warmth of his father 's lap melted him and instantly tears come out and he silently let go of his ego . Manish felt his tears as his pajayama get wet due to his tears . Manish raised his head and get worried seeing him crying .

Manish ( worriedly ) - kya huaa beta ??

Kartik didn't said anything and hug him tighlty and bursted into tears . Manish was clueless as he didn't able to register what happened right now . This hug was unexpected and sudden for which his mind was not prepared .   When his mind register everything he tried break the hug to asked him what happend  but before he break the hug he hugged him more tightly and clutches his kurta and crying his heart out . He could heard his sobs and felt his tears roo .

Kartik ( in broken voice ) - itni jaldi nahi bahaut saalon baad aapko gale lagaya hai thodi der aur aise  rehene dijiye naa .

Heard this happy tears came out from his eyes and he can't believe whether it's a dream or reality . He hugged him more tighlty and wanted to live this moment fully as after long 15 years he get a chance to hug his son .

They were in hug for 15 minute . The hug was very emotional and both didn't even said a single word and just felt the emotion . Unsaid words and feelings express everything which words couldn't express .

Manish - kartik kya hu..

Kartik ( intervenes ) - please kuch maat bolo papa I just wanna felt the moment .

Manish was rooted to heard the papa from kartik 's mouth . Finally his wish fulfiled of hearing a papa from kartik which he craved from . Although he was happy to heard papa from his mouth but his heart ache to see his son crying .

Manish ( crassed his back ) - kya huaa beta kyu ro rahe ho  ( break the hug and cupped his face ) batao naa mujhe beta .

Kartik ( crying badly ) - I am sorry papa I am really very sorry main bahaut bura beta hu . Maine bahaut galat kiya hai aapke saath mujhe maaf kardo papa . I am sorry , I am sorry ( and held his ears )