part 2

Time skips to the mall....
Taekook reached the mall they were about to enter in Gucci store when
??:- KOOKIEEE
suddenly someone called his name and ran towards him hugging him tightly kookie got shocked when his saw his ex standing in front of him while tae eyes got teary looking at them because he knew about his ex and jungkook showed his photos to him the fear of loosing jungkook rushed inside his body...
Jungkook's POV
Here i am with my hubby aww i love this man so much yes i had an ex and i loved him but he cheated on him yes he was my first love but my tae is my right one he is my love, my life my everything when we were about to enter in Gucci store because i want to buy something for my hubby that's when someone screamed my name and hugged me i got shocked when i saw Ryan my ex i froze on my place when he hugged me i look towards my hubby whose eyes were teary i know my hubby's insecurity i know he is always afraid that i will leave him my dumb baby when i saw his teary eyes i pushed Ryan and hugged my hubby tightly who hugged me back tightly like i will disappear if he loosen his grip i chuckled at him who look at me with his puppy eyes awwwww he is sooo cutee we were looking at each other when Ryan suddenly said something....
Ryan:- jungkookie i love you i still love you so much i am sorry baby actually that girl threatened me that she will kill you if i don't let you go i am sorry please forgive me baby i love you i lov- *cut off a slap*
Jk:- *angry voice* what do you think of yourself haa you will come to me and tell me your so called lie and i will believe you just get lost from here before my hubby kill you get lost you bastard i don't love you anymore
Ryan didn't said something he was fuming in anger and left from there
Ryan:- *shout* I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE FROM YOU BOTH JUST WAIT AND WATCH *left*
Jk:- *double bunny mode* you ba-*cut off by a kiss*
Tae kissed him passionately jk slowly melted in the kiss and kissed him back with same passion after 5 minutes tae broke the kiss and chuckled when he saw an angry pout on his baby's lips
Tae:- awww my baby don't pout otherwise i will devour you here
Jk:- *pout* *shy* ouii hubby you dirty but koo like it *blush*
Tae:- aish your duality baby *chuckle*
Jk:- let's go
Tae:- ok let's go
After sometime they both were done with their shopping but tae wasn't concentrating on shopping his mind was somewhere else
Time skip to the restaurant...
They both were having their lunch but jk was glaring at the waitress who was seducing his hubby by wearing unbuttoning her upper 2 buttons
Jk:- *pout* bad waitress how can she seduce my hubby *looks at tae who was looking lost in his thoughts* why my hubby is sad maybe because of that Ryan aww don't be afraid baby your baby will never leave you but this waitress i will kill her *mumble*
They both finished with their lunch that's when the waitress came with bill showing her collarbone to tae but tae didn't paid attention to her making jk smirk and the waitress annoyed she left from there by stomping her feet jk chuckled at her and come towards tae sitting on his lap who widened his eyes by sudden action but then smiled at his baby face and wrapped his hands around his tiny waist...
Jk:- *pout* hubby let's go koo tired
Tae loved when jk talk in the third person voice he love that so much...
Tae:- *coo* aww my baby let's goo
Jk:- carry koo please
Tae:- *chuckled* ok my baby bunny
Tae lifted him up in his arms like a koala and left from there...
In lift...(he he naughty)
Both entered inside the lift and suddenly jk pinned tae and smashed his lips on his lips tae immediately kissed back with same passion both of their tongue fighting for dominance..
Of course tae won and he entered his tongue inside jk's carven tasting every corner of his mouth after long passionate kiss both broke their kiss and tae suddenly started to unbutton his pants jk widened his eyes in shock and looked at lift buttons..
The lift was on the 34th floor..
Tae:- *smirk* eyes on floor numbers *deep and husky voice*
Tae whole aura was screaming dominance only jk gulped tae hurriedly turn him around and opened his pants and boxers in one go and without warning start thrusting inside jk in animalistic pace making jk scream in pain and pleasure....
Tae was thrusting inside him like a beast while jk eyes on floor numbers
Time skip...
20th floor..
Jk:- ahhhhhhhh slow down slow down taehyung
Tae:- it's daddy babyboy
15th floor
Ahhh....ahhh
10th floor
Ahhh daddddyyy
5th floor
Daddy leave it's 5th floor
3th floor
Daddy please let me cum ahhh
2nd floor
Don't cum here babyboy otherwise i will not show any mercy
1st floor
Tae buttoned his pants and shirt buttons
Ground floor
Lift opened and tae walked out while jk legs was shaking and he was looking down due to shyness...
Jk:- d... daddy *low voice* carry koo
Tae:- *chucked* aww come my baby
He picked jk in his arms who hide his face in tae's neck due to shyness they both left from there for their important bisunessue..

??:- how dare he i will not leave him how dare he touch what's mine taehyung is mine i will make him mine he is minee *slam his hands on table*
??:- i can help you with this i want to take revenge on both of them
??:- *confused* who are you
??:- my name is Ryan jk was my ex and i want him...
??:- *smirked* ohh then we are friends *handshake*
Ryan:- yeah friends *smirk*

Next ep....
Tae:- jungkook where are you baby?
Jk:- taetae hyungiee save me
Tae:- babyyyyyy