Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jasper

She drifted of to sleep looking at me. I don't thing she has realised what we are yet. I'm going to have to explain it to her tomorrow. I don't know why I fell different about her she is just another human but there is something different about her compared to her friend. I don't know what Roberts done to her friend. She hadn't got a mum like me. I wonder how it happened? It was pathetic when her friend brought it up there was no need for it. I could see how it effected her she looked like she was going to kill her.I'm going to have to intruder her to my family properly after telling her what we are.

I got up and went to my room. There was someone in it. " who the hell are you?and what are you doing in my room?" It was violet. " why are you in my room. Violet?" She did not reply just looked at me and smiled.

I herd a loud scream come from becky's room. It was a trick so Robert can do something to becky.

I walked in she was pinned up against the wall. Robert had his hand around her thought and she was turning purple and gasping for air. I charged at him nocking him over and becky dropped to the floor and she began to cough. Violet was in the door way looking at becky and smiling. She said to her " pity your not dead". Becky got up to her feet and said to violet "what happened to you? You are my best friend what did it do to you?" Becky walked up to her went face to face with her and said " shame I'm not. " and walked out the room.I turned my attention back to Robert he was still in my grasp I let him fall to the ground with a thud and said to him " don't do that again".

I went looking for becky. I found her in my room in the corner next to the window. I could tell she was crying. I went and sat next to her she didn't look at me. Just closed her eyes and wiped the tears of her face. I didn't know what to do. I looked at her and she opened her eyes they were a big and blue brighter then my coulor. " becky how did your mum die?.... You don't have to answer if you don't want to bu-"

" I will tell you..... It happened about a month ago. We were driving driving home she was speeding down the road and a c-car pulled out from a junction and hit us we were driving past a river and we got hit into it. The windows were open. So my brother grabbed me and m-mum and pushed us out the window. I carnt swim and mum was unconscious so he had to pull both of us up. When we got to the surface the ambulances were thare they took my mum and began to give her CPR but it didn't work. My brother put the blame on himself but it wasn't his fault. It was my mums and the other drivers. We didn't have a dad to look after us he left when I was a baby. My brothers 18 and I'm 15 by the way".

She was still looking out the window. I put my hand on her shoulder but She shrugged it off. " don't" she said and turned to look at me. " wares your mum?" She looked like she was about to burst in to tears. " she's dead to. She was murdered" she went to turn back to look out the window but I grabbed her hand and she turned back round. " what?" She said she looked tired and she was crying again.

" becky I need to tell you something. Don't interrupt just hear me out ok?"

"Ok"

" have you noticed how cold we are compared to you and how we are faster and stronger? And how when I bit you I drew blood?"

" yeah"

" we'll don't you think there is something different about my family about me?"

" yeah"

" we'll that's because we are vampiers no we are not crazzy. I could prove it but it means I will hurt you. Do you believe me?"

" yes of corse I do. It's just that why wold it hurt me if you were to prove it?"