The Night Out

One day Trisha was watching the news and saw there was a killer on the loose in her neighborhood, she called Kira and told her.  Kira told Trisha that her parents were out of town for the week so Trisha and Ava could stay there for the week.  Trisha and Ava drove to Kira’s house when they got there the door was open and a Van was sitting outside with the lights off.  Trisha told Ava to wait in the car as she went inside to investigate.  Trisha walked in and felt a gust of cold wind fly past her, then all of a sudden everything in Trisha's view went black and she started to get strangled.  Trisha got dragged out of the house into the van as Ava watched in horror from the car's window.  Josh looked over and saw Avas head through the window, put Trisha in the trunk and went over to the car where Ava was.  He broke the window and knocked Ava out.  He drove to his house that was nice on the outside but bloody on the inside.  He carried the 3 girls one by one to the basement when they entered the basement and woke up in an instint as the smell of decay flu through their lungs.  Ava woke up and started to scream, waking up Trisha and Kira.  Josh was watching the cameras and came running downstairs to calm them down.  When he entered the basement Ava started attacking him so he said she would be the first to go.  Trisha stands up and yells at him Kira stands up and does the same.  He picks up Ava when she is squirming around and brings her up the stairs.  She starts to scream for help thinking people can hear her little voice, no one can.  She is brought into a soundproof room and Josh puts a hazmat suit on he then releases a gas and Ava faints he puts her on the medical table and starts the procedure.  He harvests organs and is rich because of it.  He puts the body parts into a deep freezer, goes outside and digs her grave. 

How to dig your first grave: dig 10 feet down, put the body in, put salt on top of the body, cover with dirt until the hole is about 5 feet, then put roadkill in, then cover the rest of the hole.

No one has ever suspected him to be a murderer.  He goes back inside to get the other girls he goes downstairs and brings 6 dice with he asks Kira and Trisha to pick a number 1-6, Trisha picks 4 and Kira picks 2 he rolls the die and they land on 1,6,6,2,4,5 he rolls again they land on 4,4,2,6,1,3 he then says Trisha come with me he picks her up and brings her to the room and does the same procedure and buries her.  He goes downstairs and tells Kira to come with him. She follows him with no hesitation, he brings her into a room, but not the operation room into an unknown room and tells her to sit down.  She sits and he pulls out a gun looking thing, he points it at her and pulls the trigger, nothing happens to her she doesn't die.  She asks where she is and he says that he is her friend's dad and he was talking to her about the death of her friend. Kira said i'm sorry for your loss, and Kira left and never remembered anything.