Silent

Before you read this, you can play the music attached as I was listening to it when I wrote this one. Thankie!

Silent
Written by: yourlazyflower

We were teens back then when I realized this. I wasn’t even able to tell you since you’re inlove with someone else not me.

We are classmates before and even seatmates. We are best of friends that I eventually break as I reaalized I’ve fallen for you already.

We are always together and close as we are bestfriends. We support each other with what the one wants. I even supported you when you fall inlove with someone else.

The days went fast that I didn’t even know that I’m missing you. You spend more time now to your guy instead of me as I am just your friend. You leave me behind and forgot about me.

We are still seatmates but I am just like a wind for you. Our teacher even separate us because your guy came into ours and occupy mine.

Days past again and you didn’t even ask what happen with my day, what I am feeling, if even I am okay and good. You forgot your bestfriend who’s secretly loving you and hurting seeing you with another man.

The days became weeks and months. You were so happy with your guy and here I am left alone. I started to walked away when I saw you two under the tree we were sitting before. You replaced me with him.

Everything started with that and here I am again for the I don’t know how many times. Standing by a tree and watching how you smile with him, watching how you laugh that I was the reason before.

I smiled secretly with pain and started to walk away again from you. Maybe it’s time to move on and forget you too like how you forget about me, your bestfriend who’s secretly in love with you but hurting seeing you with someone.

One day when I was walking down the street. I saw you, but you’re with him. I remember the times we are happy walking together in the street while laughing and making fun with each other. But everything I remember was only in my memory now.

I was about to walk away again but I stop when I saw how you pushed him so hard. I thought at first that you both are just making fun with each other but I’m wrong when I saw how you started to cry and shout at him in anger.

I break our distance as I saw him left you crying in the street. I didn’t waste any time and moment and hug you as I reach you. You were even crying so hard and asking me to stay with you. Sadly you don’t know that I’ll stay with you no matter what.

We spend the whole day together while sitting in a bench and your head is place in my shoulder. We even watched the sunset together while reminiscing everything. But we aren’t the same as you reminisce your moments with your guy and I am reminiscing our memories.

Days, weeks have past and you have already recover. You are now smiling happily while making fun of me again. You’re back being my bestfriend and I’m glad with it. You’re back, my girl is back with me.

One day, I make myself decide whether to confess or be silent forever. I made a decision and I hope it wouldn’t be a regretful one.

I waited for you under the tree we are both stoppin by. I waited for you to come and ny heart beat so fast when I saw you walking towards my direction that time. I smiled, you too.

“Denise, I have something to tell you...” I started as you reached me

“Me too, Dion. I think I should tell you this” You said that made my heart beat for an uncertain feeling

I was too afraid that time that you fall in love again for someone else, but my thoughts of it fade away as I started confessing and you answered.

“I love you, Denise. I love you not for a bestfriend, but I love you as a woman. I fall in love with you, Denise for so long and I just remain silent for it. I love you” I confessed and waited for your answer

You smiled, but there are tears streaming down your face so I got scared of it. I’m scared that you’ll turn me down and our friendship will fall apart. But, you made my conclusions wrong.

“Thank you for loving me, Dion. I’m sorry for hurting your feelings and even forgotten about you before. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. If I just realized this before, then you shouldn’t be hurted before”

I was too confused of what you were saying, not until you made me realized that it’s worth it of my decision in confessing.

“ I love you too, Dion. Please don’t leave me like what I’ve did before...” You cried so hard when I hugged you tightly

I want you to feel that I will not and never leave you. I wouldn’t, I promise.

“Please, Dion. Don’t let go please..” You pleaded as I laught slightly of you

“Silly, I won’t let go of you. I promise to stay with you no matter what, Denise..” As I say those words, we cherished the moment hugging each other