Idk tbh

(Oils pov)
My alarm goes off for 9 am I wake up and get in the shower then I get dressed I see regie sleeping adorable"reg wake up!!!"i tell him he doesn't"oli pls more sleep"he ask I pull the covers off of him and he groans and gets up and I go down stairs"Darren STOPP"Justin says to Darren I laugh and see everyone there including ty and after everyone is here me and ty stand up"alright guys so there's some important things going on right now"ty says and motions me to talk"the things that are going on is that ppl are shipping all of us"I say and see everyone's eyes widen and ty nods his head"what are the ships"everyone ask"the ships are olegie oli and regie,Sebryan seb and Ryan,and jusdar Justin and Darren"ty says and everyone starts talking "meeting dismissed"ty says and everyone gets up "WAIT GUYS!!"regie yells everyone stops and looks at him confused wondering why he yelled"what if we can get more views and more attention and maybe get more money off of it if we go along with the ships?"everyone looks at him like he's crazy and start talking"maybe he's right you guys how about we go along with the ships and see how it goes for a few days?"I ask and everyone says they'll think about it.

Darren's pov
After everyone said they'll think about it I help regie with breakfast I look at Justin he's cute WAIT DID I JUST CALL JUSTIN CUTE AHHHH anyways I walk over to him"hey Justin what do you want to eat for breakfast?"I ask and Justin looks at me"can I just have sausage and eggs pls?"I say sure and make his plate and bring it to to the table Ive been doing this for him since he doesn't like to make his own food I yell and tell everyone to come down stairs I sit next to Justin and see his phone he like a ship edit of me and him wow I'm surprised I get up after I'm done and I feel sick for some reason plus my sickness has been getting worse I just don't want to tell the boys"FUCK"I scream when a pain hits me like I've been stabbed I try to keep myself stable and see everyone looking Justin gets scared cuz of what happen so he gets up and walks over to me"dar are you ok?"he ask I look at him and smile"I'm ok just hurt myself on accident"I say even tho I was lying I go to the couch and I look into my little bag to find my medicine but I realize I don't have anymore"guys imma go to the story to get me something byee"I hurry up and get the medicine and some candys I park outside and go to my room and take the medicine.

Justin's pov
Darren has been acting weird lately and has been going to the store at random times I just hope he's ok and today at breakfast he screamed like and got hurt and has been looking pale I hope he's ok"Darre-"I stop talking because I see him taking some kind of medication I close the door and hurry down stairs"GUYS"I scream everyone hurry's to the couch wondering what happen"do you guys know what's been happening to darren?"I ask everyone says no and they are worried"well I saw him take some medication in the bathroom..."everyone looks super worried and goes to the room and opens the door we find darren crying on the floor I run to him he looks at me with his eyes widen"darren what kind of medication are you taking and what's wrong with you???"I ask he looks at everyone"well I'm really sick with some kinda sickness and didn't what to tell you guys"he says I hug him and I'm still worried why would you tell anyone I feel so bad.
(Authors note:alright guys I hope you like this chapter I'm gonna be adding more chapters so yea byyeee)