How They Met

(Your currently dating Josh btw)

You were hanging out with Josh Richards, when he got a facetime call from Christian (Sevryn) "Hey what's up Chris?" Josh had asked Christian "Uhhh nothing much just hanging out with the boys, you should come over bro!" Christian had said inviting Josh over "Yeah sure I'll be over soon!" Josh said giving him an answer "Okay great see you soon!" He said ending the facetime "Hey you wanna come with me babe?" Josh had asked you "Uhm sure I guess" you told him.

(Time Skip to when you get to sway house)

You and Josh walked up to the door hand in hand, he opened the door and there in the living room sat Christian, Quinton, Vinnie and Jaden (you were secretly crushing on Christian even though Josh and Christian are friends) once you saw Vinnie he got up and ran to you "OMG VINNIE HEYYY" he picked you and spun you around a few times "Yeah that's my name don't wear it out!" He said when everyone in the room started laughing besides Josh, was he getting jealous? Vinnie ran to the couch and threw on the couch " NO NO NO VINNIE NO AHH" you landed harshly on the couch "Vinnie bro chill, you could've seriously hurt her!" Josh said almost yelling at Vinnie "Oh my god, what is your problem today, I'm fine Josh" he came up to the couch and sat down next to you " I know but your fragile and small and I don't want anything happening to you" You got mad when he said that "JOSH! What the fuck, you just basically called me a fucking twig! Fuck you!" You ran off to his room upstairs, you saw that Quinton was downstairs in the pool, you put on a revealing bikini and went downstairs "Where do you think your going with that cloth on you?!" Josh had asked "Where do you think I'm going" you said still walking to the pool, he was quiet but you walked outside and saw Quinton in the pool "Hey there Quinton, this may sound weird but I need you to flirt with me😅" you said awkwardly "Uhm but what about- Eh sure I guess" he got out the pool and picked you up over his shoulders and brought you inside "Quinton put me down! Haha" you said saying in a flirty manner, he put you on the counter"We are going to make CAKE TOGETHER AHAHAH"  he said acting funny "NOPE GOTTA CHASE ME FIRST!! BYE BITCH!!!" you ran away from him, you ran towards the living room, you ran to the stairs you were halfway up the stairs when you felt someone grab you, it was Josh, he threw you over his shoulders "Wanna go to the pool?!" He said sounding mad, he was speed walking outside, the others can tell he was mad "JOSH PUT HER DOWN" you saw Christian chasing after Josh and you, Josh had walked outside and threw you in the pool and walked away, you hit your head on the concrete at the bottom of the pool, the last think you heard was the noises of splashing in the water...

Christian's Pov-

Josh was clearly mad at Y/n for wearing a revealing bikini but she walked up to Quinton outside, a few seconds later he got out and picked her up and threw her over his shoulders "Josh look at Quinton and Y/n" I pointed out and said "That fucker, he's gonna fucking get it!" Josh said turning to me looking pissed, Y/n came running into the living room then the stairs, Josh got up and threw his phone harshly on the couch and went to the stairs and harshly grabbed her surely to leave a mark on her waist "Wanna go to the pool?!" He sounded pissed at her so I got up and ran after him " JOSH PUT HER DOWN" he walked outside and threw her in the pool and walked away, I noticed she hit her head on the concrete at the bottom and she wasn't moving, I took off my shirt, socks and shoes and jumped in and grabbed her, she wasn't heavy at all, I was sure she had water in her system, I brought her to the surface of the water, I put her on the concrete outside of the pool and I jumped out, I proceeded to give her CPR and mouth to mouth, after a few times of trying, she spit water out of her mouth, I grabbed her back and lifted her head over her legs, she spit out more water..

Y/n's Pov-

I woke up to Christian giving me mouth to mouth, I spit out water, I felt him grab my back and lifted my head I spit out more water "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, clearly worried about his best friend's girlfriend "Yes I'm okay thank you, where's Josh?" You asked him, he looked back into the house, you also looked back at the house and saw Josh staring at both of you, he helped you up, Vinnie came out with a towel ready for you "Hey you alright?" Vinnie asked worried "Yeah I'm fine" you walked in the house while the other boys followed behind you and went up to Josh and slapped hin across the face "FUCK YOU! ITS OVER JOSH, WERE DONE!" Josh looked back at you and slapped you back, Vinnie couldn't stand seeing him do that to you, Vinnie had punched Josh "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER LIKE THAT, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOU?! YOU RUINED IT FOR YOURSELF JOSH!" Vinnie grabbed you softly and brought you to his room....

I'm proud of this one tf? But anyways, I'm feeling sick again.. oop but I hope this one is better love you guys🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼