0 「J A C O B - B L A C K」3

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱
𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗽

𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, Catherine bounced in the passenger seat of Bella's car as she was overly excited to meet with her long-lost best friend.

Catherine and Jacob had always been the best of friends, along with Bella of course, but it was often Catherine and Jacob who would play into the night as Bella usually went home early.

Although after Catherine and her Father moved away, she slowly lost contact with Jacob, the two only seeing each other when she would visit Charlie and Bella during the summer.

"Calm down Cathy," Bella said chuckling as she watched Catherine look around excitedly, she was happy to see her cousin so happy, especially after last night. "we're here."

"I'm just so excited," Catherine said happily as she continuously glanced from Jacob's house and back towards Bella. "thanks for bringing me."

"After what I did last night, it's no problem." Bella said physically waving her cousin off with a soft smile on her face.

After the scare she'd given Catherine, Bella knew she had to do something to keep her little cousin from telling her Dad what she'd done.

So Bella figured to kill two birds with one stone, make her little cousin happy, and get the motorcycles she rescued fixed.

Almost immediately as Bella parked the car, Jacob was quick to exit the house happy to see Bella's truck parked outside.

Seeing the boy running out of the house, Catherine didn't even let Bella get a chance to turn the truck off as she jumped out of it.

"JB!" Catherine yelled as she rushed over to the young man, a large smile on her face as she ran as quickly as she could towards him.

"Catherine," Jacob said in shock as he squinted his eyes not sure if he was seeing correctly until she was within 20 feet of him "Bunny!"

Immediately as he realized Catherine was Catherine, the young man rushed forwards just as she was the two meeting in the center of his yard.

Catherine launched herself into Jacobs's arms, wrapping her legs around his waist as he held her in his arm as if she weighed nothing.

"Oh my god, when did you get back?" Jacobs asked exasperatedly as he pulled back still holding the girl in his arms with a large smile on his face.

"A few days ago." Catherine said happily as she looked down at him, letting out a few giggles as she wiggled excitedly in his arms.

"And you just now come see me?" Jacob asked sarcastically and with a teasing tone to his voice, moving the girl onto his hip.

"Just be happy I'm here alright?" Catherine said with even more giggles, the girl was just so happy to be seeing one of her oldest and closest friends.