💋~Spin the bottle~💖!

It been 3 years after the power of two ended and 7 after back from beginning started.

Gelatin gets a notification from Lollipop. Lollipop texted him. "Hey, meet me over at 2:00 AM." Gelatin texted. Ok Sure! Why so late though? Lollipop texted him. "Flower just announced a party you want to join in on the fun?" Gelatin said Sure. An hour passed. Gelatin arrived at the location early. He was only 2 minutes early. He knocked on the door and waited for a response Flower come to the door and opens it. Flower said "Great! Your here Early!" Gelatin ask if he can come in and Flower says yes. Flower greeted him with non-other than cereal. Gelatin did not mind eating late night breakfast. He also did not mind how come Flower only knew how to make cereal. The rest of the invited members arrived. Flower then decided to host the game. What kind of party is a party without any games like Truth or dare. Or SMIH. Yep, the game was seven minutes in heaven. Gelatin was not in the mood for seven minutes in heaven. But the one person who could convince him was Donut. Flower got them all sitting in a circle. Flower spined the bottle and for a second Gelatin thought he was going to be the first picker. Well, he was wrong! As Fanny and Bubble was up Flower pushed them in the closet while Fanny saying the words "I HATE THIS GAME!" Ruby uses the old simple trick. Donta you hate hating the game. This made fanny aware that it gave enough time to push her in the room. 3 Minutes passed and everyone started to get tired of waiting. Thats until the closet shakes a bit. As Pencil tries to peak through the closet Match stops her before bating an eye. They had to ask Flowers since she chose the game. Flower said whatever. Pencil gets her phone and starts recording the simple of it. Pencil showing Everyone the video. Gelatin refused and made an excused of having an emergency. Pencil isn't buying it. She peaks through the door of the bathroom and sees Gelatin in the Corner Pencil snaps a picture of Gelatin to blind him for a bit and them shows him the video. Gelatin then gets dragged out the room looking like he saw ghost. 7 minutes was up, and fanny and Bubble was Release. They didn't speak about it. Gelatin heart drop when he closed his eyes. He crossed his fingers and bit his lip. He opened his eyes. Not only the bottle was pointing at him. But also, Lollipop. Gelatin suggested they could spin the bottle again. Flower refused. Lollipop gets up. Lollipop then says, "Come on my fellow newbie thingy." Everyone starts the 'ooh' Gesture. As the two-duo got in the closet. They could hear them all chatting. Gelatin says this is awkward. The thing about these 9 footed wardrobes was like a jawbreaker you could hear inside, but they can't here from the outside. The special this is that there was a peak through the wardrobe the duo couldn't see. But the Objects outside could. Lollipop ask Gelatin for a quick favor. Lollipop then kisses Gelatin on the cheek. Lollipop then turn into a strawberry Flavored Lollipop. She tells Gelatin that she had a crush on him from the very first day they met. Gelatin then kisses Lollipop. And then Lollipop kisses back. they then do this gesture for 30 seconds. Until Gelatin tentacle starts to slither. Lollipop notice the tentacle and then grip on to it so the tentacle wouldn't wrap around her waist.  Lollipop grows a smirk and then Holds tighter. Gelatin Groans. Lollipop then said. It's kind of satisfying watching you groan and holding on tight to this tentacle of yours. Gelatin said. What? You see Lollipop replies while having the tentacle near her mouth. I can use this thing better than you can ever imagine. She replies. Barley said Gelatin. You don't want to test me jelly. Replied by Lollipop. Lollipop then grip harder onto the jelly tentacle. As Gelatin Groans more. Lollipop then said. It's just so fun playing with your slimy tentacle. Just might put it in my mouth say. You wouldn't said Gelatin while Groaning. Lollipop then puts the tentacle in here mouth. The Tentacle goes down Deeper Deeper and Deeper until it reaches her throat. She then spits it out. She then puts the tentacle in her hole and start to moan. She tells Gelatin to thrust her. Gelatin refuses. Lollipop teases Gelatin by saying he is scared. this made Gelatin Thrust Not fast but faster. Lollipop then teases him again saying a baby could do better than him. Gelatin thrust faster and faster. Lollipop moans even louder a few objects could hear from the outside. She said keep thrusting. Gelatin goes Faster. And faster Until she moans. Louder. Gelatin Keeps the speed faster since she never said stop. Lollipop tells him to chill out. Gelatin said. You are just now quitting I isn't even getting to the fun part. Lollipop Moans starts to sound vibrated from the speed. Gelatin tease Lollipop by saying he LOVES to hear her moan. Lollipop Moans faster as the speed goes up. Lollipop tells him she will not quit now. Gelatin smiles. Gelatin goes faster and faster. The Tentacle goes deeper and deeper. Until Gelatin stops to catch breath. Gelatin takes the Tentacle out of Lollipop's hole. He then puts his finger in her hole. Gelatin then pulls his finger out her hole. He then repeats the progress. He then put his finger in lollipops mouth. He then tells her." Now you know what you taste like~ " Lollipop is simply tired. Gelatin puts his tentacle back in her hole. Gelatin whispers one more time but I won't be so nice and easy anymore. Lollipop grunts as she feels the Tentacle is getting closer. She then said you don't know how to quit. Gelatin then goes deeper. He then starts off with a slow thrust. Its starts to get faster and faster. Lollipop is at the point where she is turning redly hot. Gelatin thrust faster until she lets out a Moan Before she passes out. Gelatin notice Before HE could say anything.  1 Minute was left. Gelatin had enough time to clean up and put his Tentacle back hole. They opened up and Gelatin was sitting near the passed-out sugar ball on a stick. Pencil asked what happened to her. Gelatin said it was nothing. He then walks out with a smirk on his face. They get back to the game.

1116 words This will frequently be updated.