Chapter 3 - So you will be the master?

Macao was scratching his beard, looking at the guy in front of him. Natsu was sitting on the bar so that the remaining guild members could see and hear him. He was still the same Natsu, but there was something wrong with him. Pink hair, slightly grown, the same smile, but the eyes were duller, as if cold, new scars on the body, and the guy was wearing only a loose white shirt, long shorts and black slates. He was uncomfortable, and Konbalt immediately noticed it for the guy he considered his son. Dragnil scratched his eyes strangely, constantly pulled his hair and could not concentrate on words, going into thoughts.

- So they're alive? - Kinana asked hopefully, standing right behind Natsu, putting a bottle of beer on the table.

- Alive, - the guy nodded his head, accepting the bottle and handing it to Macao.

"And they won't be back for seven years?" A guy unknown to Natsu asked.

- That's right. The first one saved everyone by using one of the fairy laws. She also helped me get out of the sphere when I woke up.

All the people in the guild nodded, pondering something in their heads. Natsu did not tell them everything, as did Biske and Alzak before, that is, Dragnil told everything that happened in detail, but concealed about his own problem with Acnology and the missing years that he had lain in the blood of the chaos dragon. For everyone, Natsu woke up immediately after activating the sphere and spent about three months trying to get out of the sphere, but due to the instability of magic, which was very, as it were, "frozen" under the dome, Natsu returned to the past-present.

"Since they're all alive, we have to keep the guild in the first place for Grandpa and the others!" Romeo shouted, climbing up to Natsu on the bar counter.

Dragneel patted the boy on the head. The younger Conbalt was really like a younger brother to him and his character was a little passed on to Romeo, or the younger just wanted to be like his idol and copied his behavior.

Many expressed their opinion about the situation. Some immediately left the guild, but no one would hold a grudge against them for sure. Natsu wouldn't have believed himself if it hadn't happened in front of his eyes. The rest, as planned before, took the tasks, while Macao, Wakaba and some other participants remained to solve the main cases.

- Macau should become the next master, - Natsu immediately expressed his opinion.

- why? – Max looked at the dragon fighter with displeasure, - I was thinking of offering you!

"I'm too young and stupid to be a master," Natsu sighed, "besides, I need to train to start taking S-class assignments if we want to keep the guild afloat." The sooner Macao takes over the role of master, the sooner he will be able to promote me and come up with competitions to raise the ranks of the others.

- When did you become so smart? Warren asked the question that interested everyone.

- Yes, it always seems to have been, - the guy calmly replied, shrugging his shoulders and tucking a stray lock of hair behind his ear, - Lucky, can you cut me?

The girl actively waved her hands and quickly ran away somewhere, and the others followed her with a strange look.

- Lucky worked in a barbershop before she activated her magical abilities, - Dragnil distracted everyone with the same calm voice, jumping off the bar.

- I didn't understand anything anyway, - Max hissed annoyingly, - how do you know that?

- Well.. – Natsu thought, - I know a lot about you. Yes, and you do not hide it, speak directly, but usually no one hears you. – Dragnil came up to Warren and poked his right leg with his hand, - as a child you fell out of the window and broke a lot of bones. You have an iron beam in this leg, because the bones have not fused properly.