Chapter 1 NEW BOY

Y/n POV:
Word count:964

It was a hot summer day, Me, Ron, and Mikey tan at Rons house since the sun beats on his deck. Don't ask why we tan during a zombie apocalypse, we have nothing else to really do and like to get color on us. I wear my pink and white stripped bathing suit that my mom picked up for me one day on a run, I don't really care how she found it but it was cute and it look good on me. It went perfect with my h/c hair and e/c eyes. Ron and Mikey always stare at me when we tan together, they both have huge crushes on me and tbh I don't mind nor do I care, I just wished that a boy my age would find Alexandria and date me. Then one day when I was hanging out with Ron, Enid, and Mikey, I was going in Ron's bathroom so I could change out of my bathing suit bc Ron said I could tan on his deck but him and Mikey went gonna tan and they also wanted to see the new arrivals that we got. I go up stairs  to see what Enid, Ron, and Mikey ofc were up to and then go change into my clothes in Ron's Bathroom. I see Ron at his door with a teenage boy with brown hair that was a little Long, with a gray long sleeve shirt rolled up shirt and jeans. Ron turns around and says "Ooo la la Y/N you look hot!" "Ugh shut up, don't you have a girlfriend?" I say. Then the other boy turns around and stares at me. He looks up and down at me, my god he was so cute!!

Carls POV:

I turn around and see a h/c hair, e/c eyed, skinny girl that look around my age come up the stairs with a bathing suit on. She was beautiful, she looked like a model, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I stare into her eyes and catch myself look up and down at her.  Ron then introduced me to her "Y/N this is Carl, Carl this is Y/N. She is one of our strongest people in Alexandria, and most beautiful😍" she says "Come on Ron say that for Enid my god, But hi Carl it's nice to meet you!" As she smiles at me, I smile back at her and say " Nice to meet you too"As my heart is pounding. She so pretty. She then ask "What house are you and your group staying? I live next to an empty one and was just wondering." I say "I'm staying at the White colored House next to the blue one, is that your house?" "Yes! I guess we're neighbors" she says and winks at me, she then goes into the bathroom to change. Ron says "You wanna play video games?" I say "Uh sure why not" Enid, Ron's girlfriend then says to him "Can you stop talking to Y/N like that in front of me it's annoying and it's not funny!!!" "Ugh okay..." Ron says and then we play video games.

Y/N POV:
(TIME SKIP NIGHT)
It was night time, after coming back from Ron's house, I was out of it. I quickly get to my room and change into my pajamas as fast as I can. I decide to look at the window and to my surprise I see Carl looking out the window, 'OMG DID HE SEE ME SEE ME!' I think to myself.  if he did I don't really care because I already have a crush on Carl and  I mean come on! His beautiful blue eyes, his amazing brown longish hair, his muscles, and personality. Even though he has said like 3 sentences to me, he was still attractive. We both stare at each other and he smiles at me, I start blushing and smile back at him. Ugh his smile!!!!!! I wave bye because I got tried but left my window open and shut the blinds down a little and sleep peacefully. (THE NEXT DAY TIME SKIP AFTERNOON) I decided to head over to Carls place, I wanted to know a little more about him, I get ready and wear:

You then head over to his house, knock on the door, a man with a beard and brown hair opens the door saying "You must be one of Carls friends, come in he's in his room

You then head over to his house, knock on the door, a man with a beard and brown hair opens the door saying "You must be one of Carls friends, come in he's in his room." I say "Okay ,thanks!" I head upstairs and knock on his door, hopefully it was the right bedroom. He opens the door and seems shocked, we locked eyes for awhile and he then says "Oh hey Y/N, what's up?" I say "Nothing much, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out just me and you." His blue eyes widen, he then says "Sounds great, let's go outside." We go outside and talk about our interest, hobbies, and other things about each other. I then remember that  me and Enid go into the forest and hang out there! I ask him if he wanted to go there and he says sure.  We both walk around the forest and find a log and sit on it, we both keep talking about life and we suddenly hear a small herd of walkers. I grab his hand and lead him to a tree that has a opening in it so we could both hide in it, as we watch the walkers go by, I notice I'm still holding his hand, but I don't let go. We both stare at each other which seems like forever, he put his right hand on my check and kisses me.