you're locked in a room with the guy you hate

the small backstory in the previous chapter is there if you want context. it's not necessary to understand this but just if you want it :)

ONE SHOT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and h/n were thrown into a dark room. Just as you were standing up, you hear the lock of the steel door click.

"Fucking bastards!" you yell as you run towards the door. You start banging on it and trying to break it even though you know you can't. "LET US OUT!"

You've been going at if for a while. Your arms and hands start aching, but since h/n hasn't helped at all, it seems like you're going to be doing all the work.

"Stop wasting your time and energy," h/n says calmly from across the room, "You do realize that door is made out of steel. What are you trying to accomplish?"

"Shut the fuck up! At least I'm trying to get us out of this hell hole," you yelled, "What are you doing? Nothing but sitting on your nonexistent ass!"

"My bad, love" he chuckled. I know he didn't mean that.

"How many times have I told you to stop calling me that!"

I could imagine the smirk on his beautiful face when he answered, "My bad again, love."

This bitch! Your arms now were really hurting so you stepped away from the door and sat down in the corner. The room was dim lit but still pretty dark. It was unfurnished and completely empty except for you and h/n.

There was an awkward silence in the room as none of you spoke for a good few minutes.

You thought he fell asleep, so just to check you said, "You know, if it wasn't for your foolishness, we wouldn't be here right now." It wasn't really anyone's fault but why not annoy him?

After a few seconds he replied, "Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Believe what you want, love. We both know whose fault it is."

Silence.

"Why do you always call me that?", you asked before you realised what you had just said.

"Call you what?"

"Don't play dumb! You know what I mean!"

"I really don't."

"Love." you grumbled.

"Sorry I can't hear you," He moved closer so now he was just a couple feet away, "What was that?"

"Love." you said this time in your normal voice.

"Huh?" he said again with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"LOVE!"

"Oh you love me? Well I mean I'm not surprised. What about me is there not to love. I mean I-"

You were pissed. You had had enough of this.

"You fucking bitch! That is not what I meant! I have had enough of this. You are so unbelievably annoying!" You start walking towards him, "Not only did you get us stuck in this fucking room with no way out you also can't give me a straight answer!"