NOTE

UNEXPECTEDLY YOU
Written by: theycallmeshun

Gonzaga series #1

Joy Victoria Gonzaga is one of the NBSB. She has everything that everyone envies. She's smart and born into a family of billionaires. She's tall like a model and has a beauty like a goddess. She'll do anything just to have a boyfriend and that's where she meets an annoying guy who made her feel the love that exists. not until that love also broke her into pieces, that made her feel that she was unworthy.

Will she still try this unexpected love even if it ends Unexpectedly?

-----------------------------------------------------------

theycallmeshun©️2023

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion there of may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

DESCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, and events are either the product of the author's imagination on or fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

DO NOT... distribute,publish,transmit,modify,display, or create derivative works from the story's contents. Please obtain permission from the author.

-----------------------------------------------------------