Chapter 1

My name is Jessica. I am short, I have dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and long hair. I am 16 years old.

I go to a public high school in California. I have tons of friends, a boyfriend, good grades, I do tons of after school activities including cheerleading, dance, choir, and student council.

I have a really big family. Ten kinds including myself. I have five brothers and five sisters. The order of the kids in my family is crazy, it goes like this. I have a four year old brother and sister named Shane and Emma, than a six year old sister named Ashley, a eight year old brother named John Carlos. Than I have two eleven year old sisters Kate and Rebecca. Thea. I have a 12 year old brother named Luke. Than a 14 year old brother named Matthew. Than me, and my twin brother Nolan.

Than I have my mom and my dad. They work so much to pay for all ten kids. My mom and dad both work three jobs and we still barely have enough to to get by. My mom works in the morning at a dunking donuts. Than at noon she goes over to the bank and works there and then at night she works at path mark. My dad my dad works at a dinner on the weekends in the morning, and on school days he gets us all to school. Then he goes and works at a gym, and than works at a quick check at night. My brother and I watch and out everybody to sleep at night because mom and dad aren't home.

I don't really tell people about how crazy my family life is. Not because I think it's weird, I mean it's a big family what do you expect, but because we are not very rich and sometimes it can be embarrassing. Also I case you didn't knew this is my moms second marriage, which is normal for a lot of people and nothing is wrong with that. The thing is a lot of people do not respect my mom because she was in a abuse marriage and didn't get out of it until I said some thing to my grandma. My grandma took control and stopped it. My real dad was so mad at me that he punched me. He said that I was always his least favorite child. This always stayed in the back of my head. My dad was put into jail for 5 years because he had been abusive and he said that he will get us back one day. Whatever that means. So my mom isn't respected to much, and it's embarrassing that we are so poor, that my mom and dad have to each work three jobs.

It also makes it hard because my youngest sibling barely even know my mom and dad because they are always working. In fact, all of us barely ever see them.