𝟎𝟒 | 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐒

"Don't cry over spilled matcha."

Sullivan 👎

10 PM, your coffee shop, meet you both there. Don't be late
Delivered 12:09

You

Aren't you usually the late one?
Read 12:24

Grumbling at the sight of your phone, you need to get up early. You don't usually wake up at sunrise, force yourself out of bed, not lay in bed for the next ten till fifteen awaken minutes, not eating breakfast, and go straight to work. Since you work night shifts, you never had to suffer for early shifts. Yesterday you and a friend of yours switched shifts so you can grab a cup of coffee for yourself in the morning and help her open the shop.

You arrived at the cafe before the boys did, you greeted Tavia and the both of you opened up the cafe. Nate arrived 10 minutes before meeting time and Sullivan was late for 10. He made an excuse that he needed to be fashionably late. Keep in mind Sullivan is just wearing a plain james buttoned-up shirt and black pants, and Nate is dressed the same as he is just with a leather jacket. Something about his leather jacket is making you... attracted to him and his fashion taste.

"That'll be 6 dollars and 20 cents," you spoke to Nate and tapped the cash register. As he was about to swipe his card, Sullivan stopped him and took his card. "What the hey!" He was taken aback by the card someone took from him, "Sully, not a cool dude!" Nate yelped and yanked his card from Sully's swiping hands. It wasn't the first time Sully surprised someone with his childish tricks from the book, as he mimicked a plea and pointed his finger to his lips for you to shut up.

"I have a coupon for his purchase," he walked up to you and placed an expired Target coupon. You raised an eye at him, "pretty sure my cafe ain't named Target," you used your finger to return his coupon. "Right," he mumbled and started to look inside his wallet as he felt nothing in his pockets. "You slick bastard-" he grumbled as you saw Nate with Sullivan's wallet, his other hand dangling the coupon. "Here you go," Nate playfully gave you the coupon, "nice you only need to pay for a dollar and twenty."

He paid for it as he pulled up the chair and looked at you making his hot matcha tea. "Really? Stealing my wallet?" Sully mumbled and sat on the chair right across from him, making his thoughts snap back. "You stole her bracelet from my pocket," Nate defended, "well- you did first." The boys argued for the whole five minutes, fortunately, there are no customers at the moment therefore, who gives a damn?

"One matcha tea for Nathan," you dinged the bell, making Nate stand up and grab his drink. Not hesitating he took a big sip on it and he was on cloud nine but immediately regretted it. "It's hot-" you hissed as you looked at his blazing red tongue, as he was still blowing air puffs to soothe the burning taste. "But holy! This tastes like heaven. I gotta admit, I'm going to start ordering the same every day," Nate proclaimed as your cheeks blushed a pink hue. "Those drinks she made are straight-up marijuana, I tell you, kid," Sullivan praised.

"Your friends are quite the chirpy ones, aren't they?" Your coworker's friend murmured and slid your favorite drink. "And that one must have a crush on you," Octavia pointed at Nate who was chatting to Sullivan as you almost choked on the drink. "No Tavia, he's just a friend... Oh right, can you tell Mike that I won't be here for a couple of days?" You asked a favor. "Whatever, whatever. No problem, I'll tell Mike later, now the girl goes with your friends. He's waiting," she teased as you sweat panned and walked closer to them.

"Alright, alright boys let's skip the small talk. What are we meeting from exactly?" You inquired as you took off your apron to the hanger and the three of you headed outside. "There's an auction coming up," Nate and you perked up with Sullivan's information. "Biggest collection of Spanish Renaissance art and artifacts anywhere this century. One of those items is La Cruz de la Hermandad," he continued.