Page 1

Amy's P.O.V
I wake up to the sun caressing my face while I think of the new job I'm joining it's my first time there and I'm officially working there today.Cream my old best friend works there I guess I'll be fine with her working there.

I then sit up and hear my house mate? Room mate? Eh he just lives with me sonic.sonic the hedgehog called me from down stairs "Amy! get up!!" I growl at him making so much noise in the morning.I walk to my closet and put on a lace top and brush my teeth and fix my quills and I walk down stairs and say good morning to sonic with a warm smile "good morning sonic" instead of a "hey amy!" I get a death glare "Amy Rose where are you going dressed like that and who are you going with I need to know their number and house adre-" "sonic calm down I'm going to my new job calm it down!" "Oh well it's not like I wanted to look for anyone but you should've told me!" I giggle know he probably likes me I'm still in love with that silly hedge hog I cook breakfast and hug sonic and leave to go to emerald office it was a short distance away but I decided to walk there and give myself a pep talk to have a good impression.

Ruby:Hey my Jems this is page one of my story for a reason...while writing this on paper I forgot a add chapters so I will be doing pages instead of chapter tell me how you like this page in the comments and I will see you later Bye!!!